But as the lady turns towards them , Yoongi fears the worst he wouldn't take it , if anybody talks to his husband disrespectfully.

But the lady seemed like a wise woman.

"Hey!"

The lady smiled greeting Jimin , Jimin bowed as a small greeting too.

Jimin's attention was towards the cute toddler who was giggling looking at him.

The humble lady passed the baby to Jimin, who happily happened to hold a 6 months old human with all the care in the world.

"What is the name of this small bean?"

Jimin asked bopping the nose of the baby who was now a drooling mess.

"Hanchel."

The lady replied softly now noticing Yoongi, who greeted her with a small bow.

Jimin started speaking with baby in an alien language which only they both can understand, Yoongi is amused and bewildered.

"Which month is he in?!"

The soft looking lady asked from nowhere , as the questioned man was sure his eyes were out of his sockets now.

Yoongi was going to say , no his Jiminie is not carrying , but~

"Two months."

"Three months."

Both Jimin and Yoongi answered in a breath.

The lady raised his eyebrows questioning them , but Jimin passed the baby to Yoongi glaring at him.

"There is no need to tell the world how deatached you are from us!"

Jimin started searching for something fascinating in the tiles of the mall , looking upset and disappointed.

Yoongi has no idea of what is going on he looks  like a lost kitten , challenging baby's cuteness.

"It's Three months , I know you don't love me anymore, but at least respect my feelings for you."

The lady in a beautiful floral dress wrapped her arms around Jimin trying to console him throwing a sharp glare at Yoongi.

"Man will be a Man!!"

Yoongi turned slightly from the view of two amusing people.

"Yeah , if your spouse is Min Jimin what do you expect."

Baby giggled in his arms as Yoongi
mumbled to the baby, his feline eyes softened looking at a cuddling creature in his arms.

He craned his neck to kiss the baby's cheek , Hanchel showed his toothless gums and Yoongi's heart swelled up imagine Jimin with a baby bump.

"Hanchel is a good boy."

The baby giggled louder as Yoongi started bopping baby's cheeks with his nose.

The baby snuggled closer to his chest whining as a big human cat started treating him like a baby , Hanchel isn't a baby, he is a big boy.

"He will be a great father, don't worry darling."

Jimin hums acknowledging the lady who introduced herself as Seine.

Jimin pushed himself towards the store even if he wasn't willing to lose the endearing sight in front of him.

He brought the dress and the socks he was positive with and handed to Seine, she denied it pleasantly but she didn't know the man in front of him is Min Jimin he doesn't accept 'No' as an answer.

After a lot of persuasive Jimin , the lady accepts the small token of love and they take a step to break Yoongi from his hazel nut state.

Yoongi pouts at the lady but handles the baby cautiously to the young woman after kissing the fore head of a frowning apple.

"We will meet again hero."

Yoongi says ruffling the hair of the cute peach who chipped at Yoongi and Jimin.

Yoongi and Jimin bowed towards the lady who repeated their action and turned leaving behind an amused Yoongi , who looked at his side when a small paw stelled on his shoulder.

Shiver runs down Jimin's spine at the shining desire in the eyes of his betrothed for him.

"How did you know , I love babies."

Jimin turned looking for a brand he wanted to shop from , whispering ,

"Magic."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                            Author h

                                            Author h.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second semester was fine , I'm left with my last practical it's on 24th of this month, after that I'm free you can think about the updates😜!!

In preparation holidays for the finals of second semester I took a decision will share with you as an announcement later these days....

I tried updating yesterday but Wattpad showed it's real face again!!!