Chapter 6| Arc 1.5- One In The Front and One In The Back

Edward used magic to rid Iris of his clothes before turning him over doggy style.

"Ah~ are you gonna fck me?" Iris asked with lust filled eyes.

Edward Ignored Iris, he took of his clothes and directly entered the already wet flower hole.

"Ah! ngh... ah... ah, FCK me harder, haa... ruin my lewd pussy with your big cock" 

Iris, who looked deprived, saw the bulging crutch of Maximilian, his lower body spasmed. The corner of his mouth that had a trace of saliva made a moan that aroused both Edward and Maximilian's animalistic desire. 

Maximilian undid his pants and took out his giant dick (9inx4in). Iris leaned forward and started to suck on Maximilian's dick lick if it was the most delicious thing in the world.

"angh! so big~" Iris moan as Edward pierced his womb.

The tender pink tongue licked the large glans, a single hand wasn't enough to hold the Maximilian's hugeness. Iris held Maximilian's thick and big cock with both hands, his soft palms wrapped around it pumping up and down. Iris sucked on the huge meat stick with his small mouth, making gurgling sounds.

While sucking Maximilian's big meat stick with his mouth strands of saliva trickled down his jaw as he wasn't able to swallow it in time.

Edward felt annoyed that Iris wasn't paying any attention to him, he gave Iris's butt a good slap, "slut!" he said as he held Iris's thin waist as his thick rod began to thrust fiercely. The thick black cock ruthlessly entered between the white and tender a*s cheeks. The pussy, which was filled with lewd water, was tightly wrapped around the big meat stick, sucking firmly and comfortably like countless small mouths.

Iris who was receiving these violent thrust's raised his head blissfully and let out a scream.

The stiff and sturdy manhood was sucked in by the tender and greedy cunt. Edward just wanted to fck senselessly the young boy under his crutch!

A strong man of 194cm in height was swinging his ferocious huge penis, slamming into Iris's naughty cunt again and again like a piston. The intensely fcked young boy was lascivious and always at the peak of orgasm! 

"Little bitch, your flower hole is so lustful and horny it's sucking my big dick so tightly"

"Uhhh... your big cock is fcking little bitches lewd little cunt, ah, ah... this bitch's cunt is about to break, ah... little bitch is being fucked so fiercely, ngh~!"

"Ah! Ahhh! So good... big cock is in my womb...  Ah, ah!!! My pussy is going to break, the big cock is going to break my pussy! Ah! AH! AH!!!" the violent pounding was too much causing Iris to orgasm, his whole body was extremely sensitive and it was twitching like crazy.

Iris's orgasm made Edward feel even more pleasure, "haa... how is your cunt so tight~? It's been a while since I fcked such a lewd pussy, I'll definitely fck you loose today!" he said as he rammed even more fiercely into the fcked red flower hole.

After a few dozen more thrust Edward finally released loads of semen into Iris's womb causing his stomach to bulge.

Maximilian also reached his peak and unloaded every last drop of his semen down Iris's throat

Iris slumped unto the bed, his whole body was out of energy, at this time Maximilian suddenly peeled Iris's ass apart and inserted four fingers into Iris's virgin chrysanthemum, "It's my turn now~" he whispered as he quickly withdrew his fingers and replaced it with his huge nine inches cock.

"Ah~! I'm going to played broken, ah... ah... ngh... haa... ah~ no more... it's too much..."

Not to be outdone Edward also inserted his cock back into the comfortable place called Iris's cunt.