Chapter 4|Arc 1.3 - A Beast man's semen (Edward Leos) Part I

Iris was sitting in his dorm room with two other dorm mates Edward Leos and Maximilian Akil. 

Iris was combing his hair on his bed while Edward was wrapped up in his blanket supposedly sleeping, and Maximilian was getting ready to leave.

After putting on some casual clothes Maximilian turned to his friends, "I'm going out now!" he said with a big grin on his face as he made his way out the door.

"Be safe," Iris answered whilst still focusing on his hair.

"OK!"

After Maximilian left, the room was submerged into silence with neither Iris nor Edward speaking.

When Iris was finished with his hair he braided it and then went to the bathroom to change into his sleeping clothes.

Edward who was supposed to be sleeping quietly watched  as Iris entered the bathroom, as he stared at the bathroom door a glaze of silver flashed through his eyes.

'System, raise everything apart from height and breast size by twenty percent' Iris said to his system whilst changing into his big over sized shirt that clearly doesn't fit him

[Already done host!] the system excitedly answered as there was finally some action after fourteen long years

The first thing Iris saw after he exited the bathroom was Edward sitting up on his bead with his head down, "you're awake?" he asked.

Edward who had his head down looked up only to see Iris wearing his (Edward) shirt, the shirt was like a mini dress reaching only a little below his thighs revealing his smooth and slender legs.

"Are you mad that I'm using your shirt?" Iris asked as he made his way towards Edwards bed.

Edward gave Iris a deep and dangerous glance before looking away.

Iris climbed unto Edwards bed and hugged Edward's strong arms, "don't be mad ok?" he said as he rubbed his smooth cheek against Edwards forearm.

Iris felt as Edwards arm stiffen, he peeked up a little and gazed at the clenching of Edwards strong jaw, dazed by the sight he reached out his delicate palm and caressed from Edwards jaw down to his neck, as he was making his way down Edward stopped his hands, got up, and made his way to the bathroom.

'Should I try something else?' Iris thought as he watched Edwards departing back.

Laying there on Edward's bed Iris rubbed his legs together, he then removed his boxer brief and spread his legs apart, he was already wet thinking about Edward.

Iris's hands slowly traveled down to his cute little jade stick, he stroked it up and down for a few seconds before abandoning it and made his way to his flower hole below.

Iris took some of the secreted liquid and used it to massage his little flower bud sending electric shocks throughout his body, "haa, ah, ngh~" he moaned at the sensation of having his bud played with.

Ever since he entered this world Iris did not have any s3x for fourteen years straight causing him to become very sensitive and needy.

One finger was inserted into the flower hole,"ah, ah, g-good, ngh, hngh~" it wasn't enough, he wanted more, he needed more, at this moment the door to the bathroom was opened and Edward walked out.

As soon as he stepped out of the bathroom the sight that greeted him was Iris fingering himself on his bed, seeing this the di(k he had just settled sprung back to life.

Iris withdrew his finger from his flower hole and crawled to the edge of the bed, he hugged Edwards waist and looked at him with hazy eyes, "I-I want, ngh~ p-please" Iris was in a lustful state, he couldn't stop rubbing his cunt against the bed sheet as he pleaded with Edward to do him in.