8. Positioning is Everything

Rieka felt lighting course through her veins as she stared at Fynn kneeling before her, the moonlight glinting off the moonstone set in between the jaws of two wolves inlaid with stones- one wolf with glittering white diamonds, the other with black opal. 

She took a beat before leaning closer towards Fynn and reached out to caress his cheek, breathtakingly entranced by his star blue eyes looking into hers; their wolves, desperately pushing each of them towards each other, making it difficult for Fynn and Rieka to restrain themselves before Rieka could even answer the question.

His love for Rieka shone in his gaze, and as her face lit up with joy, he knew there was no other answer she could give. Rieka nodded her head and replied, "Yes! Of Course I will!" The words filled Fynn's soul with a warmth he had never before felt; Tears of joy fell from his eyes, as he slid the white gold ring onto her finger.

Fynn grasped Rieka's hand tenderly against his own, "I swear to you, you are my greatest love, my best friend, and I will put your happiness and well being first- above my own- until my dying breath. I will make sure you have all the support and resources you need to have the life you desire..."

His words were cut short by Rieka's soft lips pressing against his. Rieka pulled away just enough to look him in the eyes, her aqua eyes glowing white as her and Rayna spoke as one, "My desire, in this moment, is you.."  

Rieka started to climb on top of him and Fynn eased to his back  and elbows in the furs and pillows as Rieka kissed him- gently and lovingly at first, then quickly becoming more passionate as her tongue flicked his lip pleading for entrance which he gladly gave. Their tongues tasting, dancing together as Fynn took one hand and gently pulled Rieka's head closer, deepening the kiss. 

His other hand snaked up her thigh and underneath the shorts until he grazed her innermost thigh and slid a finger between her folds- eliciting a surprised gasp from Rieka before she sat up to give Fynn easier access. 

"Oh goddess Ri... you're so wet..." Fynn moaned as he used his fingers to explore her wet, aching core. Rieka moaned at every touch and when Fynn found the sweet spot inside her, she couldn't help but tighten around his fingers, "God Fynn... oh my god... yes..."  with just a few more strokes Rieka's body shook and she held onto his shoulders as she came around Fynn's fingers.

Fynn growled as the smell of her arousal flooded his senses, his already bulging member getting even harder as Rieka came. He removed his hand from her and ripped the shorts off of her then did the same with her hoodie- her now naked body on full glorious display while straddling his thighs.

Rieka's nipples hardened against the breeze and her inner thighs glistened from her pleasure.  Fynn smirked as he expertly flipped Rieka on her back into the mound of pillows.  He positioned his body over hers and kissed her passionately before kissing and nibbling her neck... then flicking his tongue over each nipple while gently massaging Rieka's breasts with his hands...then kissing her stomach... before Fynn's tongue expertly slides in and around her wetness. 

Every lick, every flick causes an electric surge, a tiny sharp shock, to flash through Rieka's body. She is seeing flashes, sensations of pleasure she never knew she could have.  Rieka moans and closes her eyes trying to stop her head from spinning as the pleasure causes her to lose all sense of direction; It's as though she's losing consciousness... losing her mind slowly with each touch. 

Fynn growled, "Goddess you taste so good... You're going to be good now and come for me..."

He continued his assault with his tongue on her clit and massaged her inner core with his fingers. Rieka moaned...'Goddess, yes. Keep going.' He did it again, this time his fingertip slipping between and gathering her wetness before finding that sweet spot inside.. "Come for me my beautiful mate.." He parted his lips and found her clit again, licking it in small circles and sucking gently.