"Morning mate-" comes Phil's tired voice, followed by a whining yawn.

Techno glances back at the man, seeing him stretch out before calling back to him, "Hallloooo...." Techno waits until he's finished stretching to continue, "I didn't wake you did I?"

Phil hums and shakes his head no, sitting up and wiggling his wings around, "Nope. Natural awakening over here."

"Good." Techno grunts, turning back around to sort through some eggs he traded awhile back.

Technos ears flicked, hearing Phil toss another log on. The crackle of fire flickers for a moment, adjusting to the added wood and the light dances across the room.

Gathering everything up, Techno walks to the furnace, sorting things properly and starting the furnace up.

"It's very homey with everyone here, huh." Phil says, still perched by the fire.

"Yeah." Techno says, "You'll enjoy it more once you get your house set up."

"Haha, yeah." Phil replies.

And the atmosphere changes.

Techno doesn't know how he knows.

Or what kind of energy radiates off of Phil, but without even looking Techno can feel something radiate off the winged man.

Techno deadpans.

So help him.

If he turns around and Phil is smirking at him with that condescending smile.

Techno glances and frowns at Phil, who sure enough, and smiling at him with that look.

"I bet you enjoy it way more then I do though." Phil says.

"Um." Techno dryly says, "I enjoy living yes. And I enjoy living with people who I trust, so yeah."

Phil rolls his eyes, "Especially with a snooze pal."

"Snooze pal....?"

"I want the tea-" Phil grins, "Give me your tea Techno-"

"I'm.... out of tea...?" Techno says, pulling himself backwards like that will help him see the situation.

Even though, Techno knows exactly what Phil is trying to dig into.

"Technoooo-" Phil irritatedly groans.

"Philllza....?" Techno calls back.

"I just wanna know mate. Is- are you guys a thing?" Phil fully turns around, still sitting in the floor, "I'm genuinly confused-"

Techno can feel the heat on his face, though he trys to remain stoic.

Phil grin perks back up as he makes his own assumptions.

His ears feel hot.

"Haha! Mate- you-" Phil cackles, "Okay, so what I'm assuming is, you guys aren't together, yet you," Phil held up all his fingers and start lowering them as he listed things, "Sleep in the same bed, Hug each other, give each other gifts all the time, openly flirt in front of everyone-" Phil pauses, "Shall I continue? Or will you give me the tea I am demanding?"

It's too hot in the room.

Techno goes straight to the window, unlatching it and opening it, throwing his upper body out and soaking up the cold air.

A few caw noises sound before he feels a few crows land on his back, hopping around before fluttering inside.

Behind him Phil is cackling wildly, moving around and walking towards Techno's limp hanging form.