Presidential Convo

Quackity dragged you along for longer then you would've liked.

And by that you meant he gave you a tour of Manberg, wandering around it, showing you everything with a condescending look on his face. There was no point to doing this.

He had absolutely no reason other then the fact that his president had something against you.

So you remained silent, getting tugged along unwillingly until he pulled you up to the white house.

Thee white house.

He opened the door and dragged you through it, and you winced at how polished everything looked.

You were used to your homely little cabin- and the rustic little area in the ravine.

Everything here was streamlined and corporate looking. Too polished- too clean.

With another jerk, he pulled you up the steps, up and up, and into a room,

There, sitting at an overly big desk, was the man himself.

The person who had some grudge against you for no reason-

Who put out a bounty for you.

The big guy.

"Kneel for the president." Quackity murmed, forcing your legs to bend until your knees touched down with the floor.

You were unwilling- and your eyes burned with the fire of disgust.

"No need-" Schlatt spoke chair facing towards the window instead of you and Quackity, "This is a free country remember? No kneeling necessary- stand up."

"How contradictory." You growled, standing back up, "Bringing me in unwillingly and then having the gall to say this country is free."

Finally, he swiveled around in his chair, facing you head on and confidently slouching at his desk.

"Haha-" his laugh had no humor, "Thats priceless coming from a fucking rat."

You glowered at him, consistently, and in return he grinned. Right at you, still humorless, and completely serious despite looking so lackadaisical.

"I didn't do shi-" Your snarl was cut off.

"Ah- ah- ah. Wait your turn daisy-" Jschlatt stood, swivel chair gliding backwards as he planted both his hands on his desk, "I went for a return visit- and what do I find at your little house?"

His stare leveled with you, "A note from Wilbur fucking Soot- a traitor- saying 'here's the meet up area for a supply drop'-"

Finally his smile dropped, and you flinched at how overbearing his scowl was.

Fuck.

You forgot to grab both papers Wilbur gave you when you left.

Of course you forget about the incriminating evidence called a slip of paper with coordinates.

However bad that was though, you had to look at positives.

At least he doesn't know where the actual base is located.

That would be horrible.

He maneuvers around his desk, strutting forward until he's in front of you, "Now tell me who's hypocritical." He roughly snatched your chin in his hand, forcing eye contact, and you bore your teeth at him.

"Answer me bitch."

Almost immediately after he said that, Quackity stuttered out a few jumbled words before settling on a confused, "Me??"