Cold Blooded and Angry

Teeth.

Teeth is the first thing he registers-

So many teeth-

All the size of knives and all bare as the lips of whatever is looking him down has pulled a snarl so intense and so far back that the angry dark-purplish blue colors of its gums flash at him-

His heart hits his stomach- the intensity of whatever stood before him made him feel weak-

He wanted to run- no he needed to run- some base instinct he never had to experience flared up inside of him and-

It flared even harsher when he noticed the blue color flashing through the... scales of its neck-

Heat seaped off of it- its jaws unhinging and all he saw was the intense neon blue of soul fire exploding out of its mouth-

Something grabbed his arm.

Techno barely registered what happened- head reeling as he battled to stay somewhere in the radius near you and not run off into the unknown- but it was hard to stay near you when it felt like the heat of a dying star was wafting off of where Techno had once been standing, and where you were standing now with an arm held forward and dividing the harsh blast of soul fire that was now scorching everything around you.

Good gods.

You grabbed him- and swung him backwards- right before he became a literal porkchop.

And now that he was backed up, just the miniscule of amounts, he got even more of an image of what just tried to fry him-

Large horns, following the base skull frame backwards- scales- intense blue eyes- the sweeping motion of a long and scaly tail was littered with agitation- like a poked lion- and the folded and hagard looking wings that held its upper body up with the claws coming off of it were telling.

....dragon....

This is not a normal nether mob.

This is nowhere near being a normal nether mob.

"Oversized lizard." Is the first thing Techno can even manage to say. A quip at humor to try and settle the flipping feeling in his guts, but all his words manage to do is draw attention to himself- the large entity before him angling its large head back into his direction and vibrating the air around him with its displeasure.

The sheer pressure exerted through eyecontact alone made Techno feel like keeling over.

This- whatever was in front of him- was a predator- dangerous-

The voices tell him of Techno's untimely death. That this was the moment.

Techno is immediately frozen again.

"Tiny peice of flesh-" it snarls at him- claws extending like it intended to tread closer to him- until your little figure is stomping your foot and yelling at it.

"BACK UP-" You yell, "I'm here for you, and you are not here for my friend."

It's head snaps to you- the intense blue glow coming from between its neck scales flicker out- before it really seems to take in what's yelling up at it.

The slanted and intense eyes widen and stare at you, tiny little you- right in front of its jaws, standing in the aftermath of soul fire, and still patting out some of the clothing that couldn't handle the heat.

A part of the scaly lizard still seemed to be buried in soul sand, only the upper portion of its body making an emergence (back legs buried and part of the bottom of its chest still fitting snugly in the soil), which left its noggin eye level with you.