Plan Ass

Three days time had passed.

It was the sixth.

The day Quackity set out to, in his own words, 'win this fucking thing.'

You were almost positive it wouldn't work, but the smallest inkling of hope was there, a hope that maybe, just maybe everything would work out.

That they would win, Wilbur wouldn't blow up Manberg- Tommy would have his home again-

Hope for things like that.

Maybe Techno would reconsider as well?

You spent the majority of your morning in the mines, still not sleeping, but keeping up with the time thanks to your pocket watch.

In fact- all of the rest of yesterday was spent in the mines. You haven't left them to go back up to the ravine.

Just-

Mining.

And more mining.

And you had only assumed Quackity had left for his meeting with Jschlatt by now.

Perhaps you should come back up?

To wait for their return?

....

Yeah.

Probably.

Maybe you could make 'em a nice warm drink too-

If things went wrong.

Just in case.

And maybe you needed the drink- to handle whatever news that was inevitably going to be dropped.

A small text on your communicator brought you out of your thoughts. You plucked it from your pockets, giving it a once over before tapping the see-through screen to peer at who was texting.

Huh?

A whisper from Techno?

You read over the words for a moment before raising an eyebrow at his message.

'Subscribe to Technoblade.'

Huh.

That's a...

That's certainly something to send someone else.

You had no idea what it could possibly mean, but took it with a grain of salt.

Probably just a Techno thing.

With a tired laugh, you text back a cheeky, 'what's in it for me-' before tucking your communicator in your pocket and treading your way to the steps out of the mines.

You were so incredibly tired.

You'd give anything to sleep without waking up in a cold sweat- but there isn't an easy way out like that, so you grinned and tried to bare through it as best you could.

Trudging up the winding steps was a chore and a half itself, but then you reach the top, and you have to wonder what the hell happened while you were down in the mines.

There were buttons.

Everywhere.

No space left untouched.

This-

Huh.

You blankly looked around the room. At this point, nothing really surprised you.

You're about sixty five percent sure it was Wilbur, but who knows.

You certainly don't feel like trying to take them down, so you carefully step around the ones on the floor and tentatively peer at your nook.