chapter 68: tell grandma

Sebastian rides his horse with the two children.

He secured them as he wanted to get them somewhere safe quickly before going to find zazi.

He had to save her. But he had to save his daughters too.

He had to make sure the daughter his heart is sure is his was safe. Lily

And to make sure the daughter he felt could be his too was safe. Jennie.

And that means actually taking them where he knew they would be safe. At Arnold's.

At first he was thinking against it because Arnold's sister was the one who did all this with Katrina.

Katrina even being here was something he didn't want to think about at that very moment. Maybe later, after the rescue.

But the kids would be safe with someone they consider there father. Zazi trusts him and that was all that mattered.

He got to the hotel soon and carefully got the children off the horse.

He went straight up to their room.

He knocked hoping Arnold was there. He knocked about six times and no one answered.

The tried to open the door and realized it was locked.

Now what?

He was anxious to get to Zazi soon.

Should he put them in his room and lock the door until he came back? The state this children are in, they shouldn't be alone.

Should he take them to his grandparents? They can watch them until he returned. But then, they are strangers to the girls. Not the best idea for them right now.

He too was a stranger and couldn't be of much comfort.

Where could Arnold be?

He could be at his father's mansion.

And Sebastian was among the gate list so he would be let him.

"Lets go!"

He took the girls' hands and led them back to the horse.

They hadn't said a word the whole time and they were still crying.

Probably worried about their mother. And Sebastian was too worried himself to even make small talks with the girls during this trip.

Arnold, harold and Alexander came home from the office. Arnold hadn't found the file yet but he was determined to know about the bracelet and why it affected his father so much.

Harold decided to pop by before going home to his wife.

They found the rest of the family in the living room talking. Even Nicholas was there.

"Hello family!" Alexander greeted as the three men approached.

"There are my three princes." Ester said sweetly.

As Arnold and harold scanned the room their eyes saw katrina sitting next to martha.

"Arnold, is that Sebastian's girlfriend or something from back in Africa?" He whispered.

"Yes, she is. How does she even know Martha?"

"I was wondering the same!"

"Brothers, meet my new friend. Katrina!" Martha introduced her.

The two brothers acted like they didn't know her and she acted the same. This whole thing was too strange.

That was when Arnold noticed now nervous and uneasy isabella looked. And strangely quiet.