(23) The End

Jimin knocked on the door...He heard footsteps and soon the door opened

"Jimin!?"

Jin was surprised to see the younger...He hugged him and called him in...

"Um...Where is namjoon hyung? I have something to tell you both"

"Oh...He's in his room... Working on something...Wait I will call him"

Jin went upstairs to call namjoon...Few minutes later they both came down...Joon came to his little brother and hugged him...

"Jiminie...What a pleasent surprise"

"Actually hyung...The real surprise would be the thing that I'm about to tell you"

"Oh yeah?...Tell"

Jimin told both his hyungs everything...To say that jin and namjoon were shocked would be an understatement...

"What!? And you're telling all this now??"

"I'm so sorry hyung...But everything happened so quickly that even i didn't realise..."

Joon sighed...

"Are you not happy with this decision of me and Taehyung getting married?"

Jimin asked...

"No! hell no Minnie...I'm happy in your happiness...It's just I'm a little surprised by the sudden news..."

"Yes jimin...We are really happy for you... Finally my baby brother is going to marry!"

Jin squealed hugging jimin right

-------------------

Taehyung had called his grandma to specially tell her the news in person...

But he couldn't gather up the courage knowing that how strict his grandma is...She was very rude with jungkook when he introduced him to her...And after what jungkook did...He doubt his grandma would go easy on Jimin...

Tae took a deep breath and sat besides his grandma who was watching something on the TV while having her evening tea...

"Grandmaaaa~"

Tae sang hugging her from the side who just shrugged him away

"Yah! I'm having my tea! Don't disturb"

Tae pouted...

"But I wanted to tell you something..."

Grandma looked at him...Judging him

"What is it?"

"You're my sweetest grandma right?"

Tae smiled but it faded when she ignored him

"You're my sweetest grandma right?"

Tae said again...This time more sweetly...

"What's wrong with you? Are you drunk?"

She said and came close sniffing tae...checking if he was drunk or something...Taehyung sighed...He took a deep breath...and

"Iwanttomarryjiminpleasesayyesgrandmaineedyourpermission"

"........."

"Pleaseeeee"

"What please?...I didn't understand a word you stupid..."

"I said...I....I want to...I want to marry jimin..."

"Who jimin?"

Tae looked at his grandma in disbelief...He quickly got his phone out and showed her a pic of jimin...