(8) A house is not a Home

"Okay then Taehyung...We'll be leaving...Take care of yourself..."
Mr. Kim said and sat in the car with Taehyung's mother and grandma in it...Well the reason taehyung's grandma was here was because she wanted to visit a temple in Japan with her son and daughter-in-law...It's like a tradition in their family...They couldn't go all these years because Mr. Kim was busy with office work and building the Kim enterprises...
Taehyung sneezed then sighed and went back inside the mansion to get ready for office...He wasn't feeling good today...Plus he was already late for office...So he didn't have his breakfast...

                    --------

Jimin was bored because eunwoo had to attend a family gathering so he was out...he would be back tomorrow afternoon only...Jimin sighed again for the nth time...
Suddenly Mina came to him

"P.A Nim...Sir Kim is calling you"

"Ah okay"

--------

"Do these files...also call Mr. Cha and ask him where are the contract papers I gave him yesterday..."
Taehyung told jimin rubbing his forehead...His tone was weak

"Okay sir..."
Jimin bowed and was about to leave when...

"Who told you to go Mr. Park?...Call him here and put the phone on speaker"
Taehyung said...

"Speaker?Why?"
Jimin asked and taehyung glared at him making him smile nervously

"Why not sir...Why not...I- I am Calling"

Jimin called and put the phone on speaker...eunwoo picked up after 2 rings

"HEYO Jimin! What happened? Did Mr. Bipolor again did something? Don't worry...I'll see him when I come back till then do what he says"

"EunWOO shut up!!"

"Huh? Why? It's not like he can listen to me or something...Hahahaha"

"Yes he can...You got us both in trouble bish"
Jimin said looking at taehyung who was glaring at him...

--------

And that is how my friends jimin ended up in Mr. Kim's office with 20 more files to complete as punishment...It was already 9:30 and jimin was the only one left along with Mr. Kim asshole taehyung...

Jimin was glaring at taehyung whose eyes were fixed on the computer screen...

"Mr. Park...Get me a cup of tea"

"Sure SIR"
Jimin said with a forced smile...

---------

Jimin came back with a cup of tea but what he saw made his eyes widened...

"MR. KIM!"

He ran towards taehyung who was laying unconscious on the cold floor...After keeping the tray on the desk
Jimin touched his forehead and realised he had high fever...
Jimin stopped for a second to think and he did what he thought was right at that time...

------------

Jimin opened the front door of his sweet heaven...He went to his room and layed taehyung on his bed who was on his back the whole time...
Jimin quickly removed his shoes and socks and went to kitchen...He got a wet towel and a bowl full of water...Jimin covered tae with a blanket after removing his coat and belt...

After a while of jimin putting cloth on tae's forehead...He saw Taehyung squinting and blinking before opening his eyes...He looked tired...

"Mr. Kim? Are you okay?"

Taehyung nodded a little and tried to get up but jimin forced him to lay down again

"Lay downnn...You're clearly not okay...Didn't you had breakfast or lunch or dinner?"

Taehyung shook his head...Jimin's eyes widened...

"Are you crazy??! You were hungry this whole time?! Obviously you were gonna faint...Wait here close your eyes and don't move..."

Jimin said and ran to the kitchen...He came after 10 minutes with a bowl full of soup...
He then helped taehyung to sit up...
Jimin blowed on a spoonful of soup and placed it near tae's lips... Taehyung ate looking at jimin with soft eyes...It was the first time someone was taking care of him other than his mom...

Jimin made him finish the soup and told him to lay down again and sleep... Taehyung obeyed like a innocent kid...

"Jimin?"

"Yes? You need something?Are you uncomfortable? Or feeling something weird?"
Tae shook his head as no and asked

"Had dinner?"

"I'll have it later...I'm not hungry"

"Please have it..."

"I will don't worry...Sleep now...Want me to massage your head? Is it aching"
Taehyung shook his head again...

"I feel better now...Thank you..."

"No problem sir...Please sleep now..."

Jimin still kept putting the cloth on his forehead until he fell asleep on the floor besides tae...

---------

Taehyung woke up the next morning and saw jimin sleeping like an angel...He felt guilty for troubling this innocent being... Taehyung stared at his soft features...After a few minutes he realised that jimin was taking care of him the whole night and slept on the floor doing that...A feeling of warmth filled taehyung's cold heart...He smiled softly looking at him...Then checked his temperature...His fever was gone...He was still feeling a little sore...but suddenly

"AA AA AAACHUU!"
Taehyung sneezed making Jimin fall down of the bed he was hanging on...

"AAAHHH! WHAT?! ATOM BOMB?! ATTACK ATTACK!! ATT- huh?"
Jimin stopped and looked at taehyung who was done with this mochi looking guy...

"Good morning Jimin"

"What was that?"

"I sneezed?"

"That was NOT a sneeze...Good morning btw"

Taehyung sighed

"How are you feeling now?"
Jimin stood up asking and checking if taehyung have a fever or not...

"Fine...Just a little sore..."

"Hmm...Rest today...I'll handle everything..."
Jimin said and without even listening to tae he went to bathroom...

-------------

"Sir call me if you need something and your breakfast and lunch is on the table microwave it before eating..."
Jimin said wearing his shoes and taking his bag...

"I can go to my own house you know?"
Taehyung argued

"It's not good for you to drive plus I know no one's at your house except the maids so it's better you stay here with Eunwoo...And you should know that a house is not a home Mr. Kim...This messy place gives out the feeling of home"
Jimin smiled and waved him bye...
Taehyung stood there and smiled after he left...

"Crazy guy"