(14) Head ache

"Get the hell down!"
Taehyung said again for the nth time...

"No!"
Jimin replied pouting and continued jumping on the sofa...

"God...Never in my dreams I thought that some day I'd be babysitting a grown up man who just so happens to be my P.A"

"Hey you CEO! Get me a glass of wotah"

"You're...You're ordering me?"

"Yes"

"You're ordering ME? THE CEO OF KIMS ENTERPRISES?!"

"Yes again...Now go"

"..."

"You're going or should I scream?"

"No! I'm going...Just don't scream..."

"Make something to eat too"

"Are you serious?"

"No..I'm jimin BAHAHAHAHHAHA"

"Ugh this guy..."

Taehyung went to kitchen mumbling angrily...

-----------------

"Hey jimin i only knew how to make ramen so I-"

He stopped when he saw jimin passes out on the couch with one hand and one leg hanging out of the couch...The black haired male unknowingly chuckled...And kept the bowl of ramen on a table

------------------

The next morning...At Namjin's apartment

Eunwoo and the Namjin couple were having breakfast silently when suddenly namjoon spoke

"Um...Eunwoo...I wanted to talk to you about Jimin..."

"Mhm...Go ahead"
Eunwoo replied picking up his chopsticks

"Everyone needs a significant other in their life and...I don't know anyone who can take care of jimin better than you...He's also very happy with you...Why don't you both..."

Eunwoo's movements halted for a second...He kept them back...Sighed...And then smiled at namjoon and jin...

"Namjoon hyung...I know everyone needs a significant other...Their other half...But it just doesn't depend on who takes care of you...It's about who loves you romantically...that person who can make your heart beat faster...and that person isn't me...There's no one who can love jimin more than me...But I love him like he's my moon and I'm his star and there are millions of stars around the moon but the moon revolves around the earth not the stars...he's gonna find his world someday to revolve around...And with me and jimin it's like No possessiveness just ample fights, loads of love with no fear of separation..."

"But you know after jimin find someone for him...You both have to separate right?"

Eunwoo's smile flattered...He looked down at the table and nodded...

"Yeah...Right..."

"Eunwoo...I didn't mean to make you upset...I'm so sorry mate..."

"Ah no hyung! Why are you saying sorry? Whatever you said is absolutely right...We...We've to part ways someday"

---------------

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

Hearing the loud scream...Taehyung Flinched and fell off from the sofa

"HOLY SHIT! EARTHQUAKE?! WHAT HAPPENED?! "

Then taehyung looked up at Jimin who is the cause of taehyung having a head ache...