Chapter 11 FINALLY LOL

IM SO HAPPY PEOPLE ARE READING MY CHAPTERS EVEN WHEN I TAKE AWHILE TO POST OCCASIONALLY. THANKYOU SO MHCH FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES IVE BEEN RECIEVEING I LOVE YA ALLL!!!

 THANKYOU SO MHCH FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES IVE BEEN RECIEVEING I LOVE YA ALLL!!!

ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORY- NIGHTMARE POV: (btw no idea what I was writing here lol, this was like before I took a huge break) Error seemed genuinely lost in the question, clearly showing he really doesn't know where Dream is

NIGHTMARE POV: (btw no idea what I was writing here lol, this was like before I took a huge break) 

Error seemed genuinely lost in the question, clearly showing he really doesn't know where Dream is. I hope he's okay. I feel a hard surface hit my face, it was my own tentacles instincts to slap me across the face for some reason. Not to question it anymore I walk through the castle and into Dreams room, taking a seat on the edge of the bed in the empty room. The room only provided a wardrobe and a bed, that's basically it.

' Poor Dream, I wish I'd done more...'

CLASSICS POV?????: YES GETTING MORE CHARACTERS IN >:))) 

I jolt up from the sudden sound of ringing, I can feel the soft surface of the couch sink my body in further due to how much weight I was putting on it. 

'Who can be calling me at this time?' 

I pulled out my phone from my jacket, it was Fell. "That's new..." I feel a bit hesitant to answer fighting with my thoughts, the last time I helped Fell was the water incident. But at last, I answer. "What's up? Classic here." I start casually as always, I can feel a bit of my droll still leaking from the crevis of my mouth and I wipe it quickly with my sleeve. 

"Yo Classic, get over here asap." he immediately hung up after that, feeling a bit of my stomach drop I lightly shrugged it off. 

'Its probably nothing too bad. '

I shift my body off the couch and enter the kitchen, I look for any source of food. 

'Its didn't seem too urgent so, ill take my time.' 

To my not surprise there was only, spaghetti, and just behind rows of spaghetti was my sweet succulent ketchup bottles, newly branded, and newly bought. Sometimes I just can't bring myself to open new ones, ever. But for this occasion, I'll let it slide. 

.timeskip

I teleported immediately into Fell's room, pulling out my phone and messaging him. "yo I'm here." the reason I can't fully present myself is because Fell's Papyrus doesn't actually think I'm still alive. Long story short, I had to fake my own death, since Fells 'Boss' couldn't understand the psychological meaning of Aus. And monsters here are a bit, too edgy for my taste so I don't really like to present myself to others in this au, there all just, judgemental. Fell opens the bedroom door immediately seeing his face he looks, scared. or shocked. "You good bro?" I respond a few seconds after just staring at Fell's disbelieved face. A small skeleton seems to be behind him. "Who's that you've got?" I pull my hand out of my pocket and point downwards towards Fell's knees. 

'A small skeleton- Dream?' 

"what the-" 

"Listen, ERRORS HERE AND HES HERE FOR DREAM. I DONT KNOW WHAT DO- BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE HIM TO YOU'RE AU, TRY AND GET INTO CONTACT WITH INK OR. SOMETHING." I didn't have time to respond as Fell basically just threw a child at me, sometimes I feel like he's just trying to pull my leg. I suddenly teleported back to the au machine just behind Fells house. 

Looking closer at the child, he was differently Dream. His eyes were sprinkled yellow with a huge star in the middle of both eyes, his arua gave off a familiar feeling.  "Alright buddy, lets get you to Ink." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY THIS CHAPS SHORT, I WILL BE UPDATED SOON. AS IN NEXT WEEK-  AND I PROMISE IT WILL BE A LONGER CHAPTER :)