❝𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘❞

A/n: Y/n is also an otaku just not as extreme as Levi. ALSO THIS IS VERY INPORTANT, Y/N WILL NOT BE MAKING PACTS WITH ANYONE BEING THAT SHE ISN'T A HUMAN SO SOME CHANGES IN THE STORYLINE WILL HAVE TO HAPPEN.

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀!
𝗩𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝘀!
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴!

【ღ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ღ】

"I can't believe this... All this rotten luck... Stuck babysitt-"

"Stop bitching and whining you little shit. I get it, you can't take responsibility." Y/n rolls her eyes, scrolling through her new phone.

"YOU-" Mammon turns back with an angry expression on his face.

"What the hell is devilgram? And why is it so many naked men on here?"

"STOP INTERRUPTING MEE! IF YOU KEEP UP THIS ATTITUDE, THERE'S NO WAY YOU'D SURVIVE IN DEVILDOM MORE THAN 4 DAYS!"

"Ok? Bold of you to assume I value my life."

Mammon just stares at you, completely dumbfounded.

"You're a weird one.."

"Hey, look it's you. You must be famous or something. "

"Obviously, Tho-"

"That's cool, is that the house we stayin in?"

Mammon sucks his teeth in annoyance due to you interrupting him.

"Looks very emo."

"This is the House Of Lamentation, one of dorms here at RAD. This isn't a ordinary dorm, this dorm is reserved for the student council members. Even though my brothers throw insults at me, callin me a scumbag and stuff, I'm still apart of the student council, the elite of elite, the top of the social pyramid. Which means I'm a BIG shot, like even regular big shots are surprised at how much of a big shot I actually am."

'WE HAVE A GOD LEVEL YAPPER HERE‼️‼️'

"By the way, Diavolo is an even more of a BIG shot being that he's got his own castle and all. Anyway, to sum it up, the seven of us brothers live here together."

You nod, admiring the entire aesthetic of the house.

"Don't just stand there with your jaw hung open. Hurry up or Imma leave you behind. If there's anything you wanna ask me, go ahead."

"I'm hungry as fuck. You know any good food places around here?"

"Yeah, do you have any grimm?" Mammon asks,

"What the hell is grimm?"

Mammon rolls his eyes, "Money."

"Oh, nah I don't got none. Damn... Where's the nearest Casino?"

Mammon looks at you surprised,

"Yeah, I know where one is. But you don't have any grimm, how are you suppose to bet?"

"They don't gotta know that." You smirk, "Besides, I'm gonna win anyway. Let the way."

.

.

.

"Just give up, human. I already won." The male demon leans back into his chair, seeing your head held down.

You slowly raise your head up, and reveal your cards.

Which was the ace of spades, king of spades, queen of spades, joker of spades, 10 of spades. A royale flush.