Revealed (TAENNIE)

Previously on My Love~

They get seated at a table for two, and a waiter comes to them, and they give their orders.

Taehyung: Okay, now tell me what you were saying.

Jungkook: Yeah, so Taehyung, I was saying...

~

Taehyung: Dude, spill the tea already...I'm not as free as you think I am.

Jungkook: Fine. Since we both have girlfriends, why don't we do something special for them? They would be happy, and maybe our relationship last longer. 

Taehyung: Oh yes! I was thinking that too! Why don't we schedule a party of us four on the occasion of being couples? 

Jungkook: Yeah...before next week...

Taehyung: Why? What's next week?

Jungkook: Uhm...nothing...just things, anyways. Let's do it on coming Tuesday. 

Taehyung: Sure, let's go to a karaoke and rent one room. They'd love it. 

Jungkook: Alright, but we both will pay for the bill, not only me or you. 

Taehyung: Of course, dude. So, meet you tomorrow. 

Jungkook nods, and Taehyung gets up from his seat and goes out of the cafe. 

Taehyung's POV:-

I get up from my seat and go out of the cafe. I had just walked some steps when I remembered that I had left my bag behind. So, I rush back to the cafe and entered it. I still saw Jungkook sitting at that table but with a girl. And they were holding hands?!?! 

Me: (whispers) What the fvck? Is he cheating on Chaeyoung? Who the heck is that girl? 

I wasn't able to see that girl's face properly, because she was facing the opposite side. I was very angry with Jungkook. He wanted to impress Rose, and now he is cheating on her? I take out my phone from my back pocket and click a picture. I know I should not do this, but I can't see Rosie heartbroken after knowing Jungkook is cheating on her.  I would just message Jungkook to bring my bag tomorrow, as it's Monday and we're meeting anyways. 

Me: (in mind) I can't believe Jungkook can do that. He seemed like a loyal and honest person. But yeah, you can't judge a book by its cover. 

chae's kook
last seen 30 mins ago 

Me:
dude, I forgot my bag there, if you're near that place, please bring my bag tmrw
thanks for helping in advance
16:17 pm 

   How could you betray Chae man, she's so precious|
How could you betray Chae|
    How cou|

I sigh seeing the contact name. I don't want to say that to him, but it's unbelievable. I'll just walk back home. While I was walking home, I saw a girl sitting inside a convenience, watching her phone. 

When she looked up, I recognized her immediately. She was none other than my Jennie Kim. I was so happy to see her, and I started going near her when I saw a man coming near her and hugging her from behind. My blood boiled. It can't be her dad, as she had shown me his picture once, and she has only one brother, whose pic I had already seen. Who is he, now? 

The guy sat next to her and started talking to her while making ramen for Jennie. I was annoyed, and I thought what if she's cheating on me? I immediately texted her.