Secret

Jungkook's POV:-

I, at first, thought that Rosie was just joking with me, or simply teasing, just because we were again on good terms. But who knew that what she was saying was the actual truth?

Me: What- what do you mean? Where are you shifting away? Please tell me that you're kidding.

Rose: (places her hands on my shoulders) No, kook. I'm- I'm not kidding. I also never wanted to go away from here, away from you. But, I guess fate has something else decided.

Me: Leave Fate aside, fate has always been playing with people, and breaking families. Why are you going? Why this decision?

Before Rose could speak, her phone started ringing. She looked at me, and I saw the called id 'Jenjen Unnie <3'. I nodded my head, and she picked up and put it on speaker.

Rose: Unnie? Why, what happened?

Jennie: Come home, Rosie. Mom had asked about you, and I told her you went to the convenience store to buy some ramen and went for a little tour. She seemed to buy it, but now she suspects me.

Rose: Okay, I'm coming home.

Jennie: Don't forget to bring some ramen. Is Jungkook there with you?

Rose: Uhm...yes...why?

Me: Hello, Unnie.

Jennie: Oh Jungkook, I know you must've been devastated after hearing that, but I'm really sorry. Rosie's mom has taken this decision, including my parents.

Me: I will miss Rose, noona. Please make sure to bring her back, quickly. She's the one I've ever truly loved except my mother.

Jennie: Sure Jungkook. (hangs up)

Suddenly, Rose hugs me and starts to sob.

Rose: I'm sorry kook-ah. I never wanted to leave you this way. I never knew my mother would do such a thing, to be honest, I would never even dream of it. Please, forgive me.

Me: It's okay, darling. Just make sure to always message me, and call me whenever you're free. Don't be near guys there.

Rose: (chuckles while crying) Of course, I belong to only my Jungkook.

I wipe her tears, as she chuckles. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, whether to say inside or outside. She never turned me down and always cheered me up. I thought that I had lost her when we fought for the first time, and now that we made up, she was leaving me.

I kissed her, as I would never be able to taste those lips when she would leave me. I would miss every part of her. She bids me goodbye, as I see her figure reducing, and then vanishing completely. As I stand up, my eyes start to fill up with tears. I run back to my home and opened the door, to see my mother waiting for me.

Jk/M: Kook? Where did you go? How many times have I told you not to wander alone at night? If you were not being able to go to sleep, you could- Kook! Are you crying, my son?

My mother comes near me, as I go down on my knees.

Jk/M: Kookie, please tell me, what happened? Why are you crying? Is everything okay?

Me: Eomma...I...I hid a thing from you...I started dating a girl a few weeks ago, and I fell crazily in love with her. Her name is Park Chaeyoung. She's very different from others, Mom...I love her a lot Mom...(cries more)

Jk/M: Kook...I'm sad that you didn't tell me about her, and never made me meet her. But, son, if you love her so much, what's there in it to cry? It's okay if you want to date her.