The twist in life~

(Author's POV:-)

Rose's mom was making breakfast when she felt someone was hugging her, first, she thought that it was Rose. But later on, she realized that the hands were muscular and could only belong to a man.

R/Mom: Y-Yeobo?? How come you're being so romantic today? (she said while turning)

R/Dad: What do you mean? Can't I back-hug my wife?

R/Mom: But you never do, its suprising. 

R/Dad: Leave this. I have something to tell you. Come, let's sit and talk. 

R/Mom: Yeah, I'm just done. Coming.

^Rose's Mom serves the breakfast.^

R/Mom: I'll wake up Rose, she needs to hear you out too. Just a se-

R/Dad: NO!!!

R/Mom: (flinched) W-What was t-that? D-D-Did I say something w-wrong?

R/Dad: Ughh...no its nothing, I-I just lost my mind. Sorry, there's no need of calling Rose.

R/Mom: O-Okay....tell me.

^They both get seated in the table. Rose's dad had to tell her mom that he had used some money on gambling, which he lost all. Rose's family wasn't too rich, but just a normal family, and not even too poor to be able to pay the rent or afford food. But her mom, who used to handle the finance of the family, was shocked and froze there on spot. She couldn't believe she had married a person who used the hard-earned money just for gambling.^

R/Dad: See, I know, you had warned me to not get too much addicted to Soju, but, I just lost my mind and you know, started to gamble. But, I'm very sorry, don't be much angry on me, I'll try to bring back the money, and just for the sak-

R/Mom: SHUT UP! Enough! I don't want to hear another word out of your mouth!!! I understood that you got addicted to alcohol, I understood! I supported you because I didn't wanted my child to have a bad childhood just for you! And you.....even after I gave you so much support, what you did? Disobeyed me? I.....I..just asked for one thing....that...that you won't disobey me and let me calculate our money...you couldn't complete that one promise? OH MY GOD! What kind of husband and father are you? Used our money on gambling? (holds his collar) THAT MONEY- THAT MONEY YOU USED WAS FOR THE FEE- THE FEES OF OUR CHILD!!!!! Oh no, she isn't your child! I can't accept you as her father no! (breaks down) (cries hard)

R/Dad: See...I know...but if that money-

R/Mom: DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP ALREADY?

R/Dad: (slaps her and makes her fall on the ground) See....I'm the man here, I understood you love your child, but don't you dare disrespect me! Or else...(holds her hair)

Rose: What are you doing, DAD! (pushes him hard)

R/Dad: Rose? Dear!  No, No! It's not what you think, honey!

R/Mom: Please dear, tell him to get out...please...

Rose: Ne, eomma, don't cry...Appa...please go out, no one wants to talk to you.

R/Dad: But-

Rose: PLEASE GO!

 ^Rose's dad was very angry the way they were treating him, so he leaves the house for good and slams the door, hard.^

^Rose carefully puts her mom's head on her lap, who was on the floor, crying, angrily.^

Rose: Eomma, slowly, what happened here?   

R/Mom: (while crying) He-He used our money for gambling...and he-he l-l-lost it all....I can't believe dear....I-I-I always supported him, if he wants to drink or wants to go for a trip with his friends all night long, because he used to bring money to the house. I also used to work, b-but I totally supported h-his decisions, never stopped him. I only t-told him to never waste the money. He obeyed me. But, to-today, he lost our money, w-which I-I saved for you, d-d-dear.