Way very important

ROSE'S POV:-

^That girl came running towards me and hugged me tightly. I didn't understand anything. I've never seen her before, and yet, she knows me.^

???: How have you been, Rosie?? Did you miss me? I'm so sorry to leave you alone like this. Must she be your best friend? I'm glad you started making new friends.

Me: I'm sorry, but do I know you? You seem a little unfamiliar yet familiar to me. Mind introducing yourself?

???: Oh, I guess you forgot me. I'm-

R/Mom: JENDUEK!!!!!

^Jenduek? That's her name? That sounds familiar. But, wait, Mom knows her? Oh my, Jennie unnie had that nickname. Wait, she's my UNNIE!?^

???: Aunty!! (hugs Rose's Mom)

R/Mom: How have you been, honey? You have grown up a lot in New Zealand, huh? That's lovely.

???: I'm all good, aunty. Yes, New Zealand has always been like a father country to me. How are you?

R/Mom: I'm perfect. Come in, I'm gonna make you some vanilla tea with oat milk.

???: I'm surprised, you still remember my favorite tea? Thank You, Aunty!!

^With that, Mom and that Jenduek-girl went in. Me and Lisa still processing what just happened.^

Lisa: Rosiee!! What's wrong with you? Your mom knows her, why don't you? Who is she? Tell me!!!

Me: Lili, I seriously don't remember. She must be Jennie unnie.

Lisa: Who's that?

Me: She was unnie when I was very young, her parents shifted somewhere else, so she left too. I'll be very glad if she's my unnie.

Lisa: Okay, you continue. I'll take my leave. Byeee! See you tomorrow at school..!

Me: Hmm...byee!!

^I went in and saw her and mom sitting on the sofa, talking. I mean, I was standing outside too, and no one cared to ask me to come in? That's harsh.^

Me: Hi, I guess?

???: Rosie! I'm sorry, I didn't greet you too well. But, if you don't remember me, I'm Jennie. Jennie Kim. Yes, your unnie.

Me: OMG UNNIE!!!! Ahhh! (hugs her tightly)

Jennie: Come on! Rosie! I'll choke if you keep me like this for 1 more min!

Me: Oh, sorry, sorry! I was just so happy to have you back! I missed you more than anything!

Jennie: I'm glad you missed me, I missed you too, pasta!

Me: Hey, will you go back again? I don't want you to go back...

Jennie: I'm not sure...my parents have decided to permanently stay there. I have almost completed my studies, and I thought I'll complete them here.

Me: That's very good! Why don't you stay with us? Come, I'll show you your room and we will talk all night!

R/Mom: Rosie! She must be very tired, let her relax, okay? You can talk to her later on. She also has to take admitted to your school, right?

Me: OMO! Your coming to my school! That's perfect! Please, pray to god that you'll be in my semester.

Jennie: That's not in my hands, but hopefully. It matters about your semester, is it full of students?

Me: No, not that much.

Jennie: And, other semesters?

Me: Uhm, to be honest, they are kind of crowded.

Jennie: Well, most schools just put new students in the semester where there are fewer students. I don't know about your school.

Me: Okay! I'm sooo happy, today! Yay! (happily goes to her room)

Jennie: She is still a child. (giggles)

R/Mom: I know, who will take care of her? (chuckles) By the way, Jennie, can I talk to you about something?

Jennie: Sure. Aunt.

Rose: (in her mind) I'm so happy today! Finally, my unnie has returned! She is the one I've ever loved the most! Of course, my mom has always been my first priority, but unnie is equally prior to my life.

Wednesday, 15th January 2023.
Dearest Diary,

Cold weather from one at a stretch to the fifteen of January. Don't I say that well? Oh yes, I already know a little English; just to prove it I'm reading a great book with the help of a dictionary! The life of the main role in the book is going wonderfully, I enjoy it to the core.

Everything's great. My life is also going well, till now. Remember about an unnie I told you about earlier? The one from my childhood? You won't believe it, she has returned from New Zealand! I can't express my feelings right now! It's like I'm having a stroke of mixed feelings, first, it's like I'm very happy, then I'm sad thinking that she'll leave me again, and then I'm angry with her. You tell me what to do? I'm just so confused. Hopefully, life stays in my favor and doesn't give me a heart attack. I'll tell you more, later!

Yours, Rose.

Rose: (in mind) There you go! One more good memory noted down in this beautiful diary! I just hope I never lose this diary, it's like it has everything in it. Way very important, than how it actually looks.

Welp, another day, another chapter. I have been running out of ideas and have been remembering the shit out of my head, just to get one more twist, though twists just make your life harder. Why don't you guys tell me that?

Alright, I'll try to upload more often, so that you guys don't get bored. OOF.

Read more <33