Very unfair, the world was.. It was cruel.. leaving us in a devastating state. Losing Hood was already enough for me. Defeated in feeling, I felt as I saw Renown and Repulse mourn for her tragic death. The Glory may be gone however, we will continue to fight until the end of the chapter.

End Of POV:

Amagi: I suppose this is already a well-customed made outfit for you, Miss Warspite.

Warspite: I may be here, but I do not wish to collaborate with the rest of you and your group.

Shinano: .............

Amagi:...This isn't the future anymore, Miss Warspite.. you are back in the past..There is always a way to fix things back.

Warspite, within her heart was bitter and lost because of the betrayal she experienced.

Shinano: Amagi is right..

Warspite: ...........

As they talked together, Tosa and Nagato walks in the quarters.. bearing news regarding the other nations.

..........

Tosa: Unfortunately, the leader of the Northern Parliament was killed yesterday morning.

Amagi:.......

Shinano: .........

Warspite: ...... (thought; I remember this.. Gruziya's execution. She was innocent, she never did wrong to their nation. Merciless, as I said the world is..)

Nagato: Therefore, we will attend the funeral for her honour. We will be leaving Ironblood terittory later. Be sure to be prepared as soon as we arrive at the waters of the Parliament.

Shinano: understood, Lady Nagato.

Tosa: (notices Warspite) and who might this be?

Amagi and Shinano looked in trepidation as Tosa looked suspiciously at Warspite.

Warspite: I am one of the Ironblood's battleship. I am pleased to meet you here.

Tosa: very well, I am Tosa.. the first ship of the Tosa Class-Battleships. And this is Lady Nagato, the first ship and the current flagship of the Nagato-Class Battleships and Sakura Empire.

Amagi was relieved of Tosa not noticing the differences of her riggings.

Timeskip, The Motherland..

Shinano's POV:

I have seen the motherland. The Parliament's nation. Sovetskaya Gruziya's death was very unexpected. But I, at least saw the events. I remember her execution during the first generation, but I never attended to her funeral that time.

As I walked through, My sisters and Lady Nagato are also there, wearing black kimono's as a sign of mourning. On the side, there goes the Royal Navy, Queen Elizabeth wearing black and her stylish hat on the side of her hair, with Valiant being at her side, quiet and calm.

The Ironblood, Albrecht along with August Von Parseval and Friedrich Der Grosse were wearing their normal outfits (as their clothes were already black).

The Iris Orthodoxy, Jean and Richelieu were wearing black as well. With Algerie on their side, mourning for the death.

Eagle Union, I saw their expressions. Yorktown and Iowa being quite in tears as they looked at their friend's fall. There was little Hornet, who was confused of what was happening prior to this event.

I looked at the sorroundings. I saw Lady Sovetsky Soyuz weeping for the loss of her sister.
It deeply hurt her as she was the one who longed to have taken care of her eversince she was built. Lady Kirov and Lady Gangut were there, silent and comforted the crying Battleship. Her weeping voice was what made my spines shiver.. Miss Gruziya didn't deserve to die at this state..

I couldn't bring myself to imagine if Yamato nee-sama nor Musashi nee-san to be executed infront of me during that time.

But none of them was..

Albrecht was killed infront of me..I already saw it, I can't let it happen anymore.. My heart aches whenever I hear his name being mentioned back then.

The authorities respected all of our wishes and decided to remove the evidences and information regarding him. He wasn't written anymore in the books, but his legacy was long preserved at my stead and my heart.

The sirens will pay for everything they have taken away from us..

.....

End Of POV;

After the funeral was held, the nations were seperated...

Voices were heard from the quarters of Ironblood..

U-56: (In the communicator) We have detected unknown ships! Mein Allgemain!

Albrecht: (In the communicator) What do you mean?

U-56: (In the communicator) The ships are peculiar and very strange in the sight of their riggings!

Albrecht: (in the communicator) Do not let the invaders enter our waters. The defense should be high as possible, and tell the other ships as possible. I will conduct a meeting immediately.

U-56: (In the communicator) Understood sir!

To Be Continued..

Preview For The Next Chapter:

"We are the fear.. the doom of all the world! We will conquer what we must need to! Our vanguard will strike every ship that is alive!
Humankind wanted to grow like a tree just to reach the clouds, but we will gladly erase you from the existence! Just like what happened to Sovetskaya Gruziya! hahaha!"

renn closing!