(You can skip this,it's just them speaking Russian)(I have no clue what the fuck they said now)(I will do the translation at the end of the story)

(Soviet)"Боже мой! Я не могу поверить, что это происходит прямо сейчас!"
(Russia)"папа? Ты заставляешь меня волноваться, что происходит?"
(Soviet)"Я думаю, вас двоих уводят от нас. Твоя настоящая мать заберет тебя."
(Ukraine)"Что почему?"
(Soviet)"Я не знаю.."
(Russia)"Ну не пойду! И она не может заставить меня!!"
(Ukraine)"Я тоже! Я тоже не пойду!"
(Y/N)"Россия и Украина, я знаю, вам это не понравится, но мы обещаем, что вернем вас обратно. Или мы можем сделать что-нибудь, чтобы вы остались здесь."
(Ukraine and Russia)"ты обещаешь?"
(Y/N)"Да, теперь мне нужно поговорить с ООН о чем-то..."

I got up as they nodded.I went out of the room and walked downstairs to UN office.I knocked his door and came in.

(UN)"Y/N?Anyways what do you need?"
(Y/N)"I just want to say.WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL SOME OTHER COUNTRIES ABOUT ME AND TELLING THEM NOT TO TELL ANYONE!?"
(UN)"What are you-Oh..She said she wouldn't tell."
(Y/N)"And guess what?She told them.And now they are fucking after me UN!What am I gonna do?She is gonna get Russia and Ukraine and I'm probably gonna die!"
(UN)"God dammit!Ok well let's hope she will not kill you and-"

We both heard a door bell and he started to get scared.

(Y/N)"Why did you tell her in the first place?"
(UN)"She wanted to know you and who the hell are you.I'm sorry Y/N but I hope we can sort things out."

We both sighed and I just nodded.I don't wanna loose them.

Soviet POV:

(Soviet)"She is here.."
(Russia)"Who is again?"
(Soviet)"Your actual mother."
(Ukraine)"Fuck."

I started to panic as I went out of the room and went downstairs to the door.Y/N started to follow me and I opened the door to see Azerbaijan standing there smirking.

(Azerbaijan)"By the looks of it,you read my letter darling."
(Soviet)"Shut up,I can't believe you would do this."
(Azerbaijan)"I was only joking about the kids."
(Y/N)"Ok-"
(Azerbaijan)"But I wasn't joking about the human thingy."
(Y/N)"Wait what?"
(Azerbaijan)"Yes,they should be here in a minute."

I hold Y/N hand as she looked down.I looked at Y/N and back to Azerbaijan.

(Soviet)"Why did you do that?!"
(Azerbaijan)"Because I want you."
(Soviet)"Well I don't want you."
(Azerbaijan)"Oh look,they are here."

We looked up to see a helicopter and a bunch of countries getting out.Y/N sighed as she looked back up.

(Azerbaijan)"It's your fault that you had come to this world human.Now hurry up,we don't want them to wait."

She grabbed Y/N hand and pulled her inside the helicopter.

(Russia)"Mom?!Where is she going dad?"
(Soviet)"Wait here."

I quickly rushed to them to get Y/N off of them but got pushed off.

(Azerbaijan)"Don't think you can do that Soviet,you can't just fall in love with some pathetic human."