"You planning on talking to me?" Her gaze was hot and fierce as she focused her eyes on my face, almost like she was conflicted between seeking comfort in my arms, and also slapping the shit out of me.

She shook her head with a heavy sigh and twisted--or attempted to twist her hand out of my hold. "Let me go, Silvio."

"Is that what you want?" I asked her.

"Yes," She muttered, scowling down at me. "Let me fucking go."

I swallowed past the lump in my throat, the thought of ever letting her go anywhere where I couldn't find her terrified me. It was only that. A simple thought.

I'd only had her for a day, and the funny thing was I didn't even have her. She wasn't mine to love, or care for but I'd recognized she was mine but I knew eventually she would leave and this dream of ours would be over.

"Fine." I exhaled with a resigned sigh and dropped my hand, letting her escape. Only temporarily.

        I relaxed slightly, watching as she nearly flew from my lap and started accumulating all her things and belongings into a bag.

As soon as she was done, she headed towards the door and before she could reach the doorknob, I pounced like a predator and nearly flew through the wide silver of space between us to reach her.

I didn't wait for her goddamn permission or acceptance before throwing her over my shoulders and headed for the door.

"Silvio! What the fuck?" She started screaming, thrashing and kicking like a three-year old girl who'd been denied of something she wanted "You're crazy, oh my fucking god."

Yeah, crazy about something.

I didn't respond to her because I knew the best way to deal with this specific woman was not to entertain her.

I entered the elevator swiftly, landing a hand on the globe of her ass and slapped it when she drew my earlobe between her teeth and bit. Except it was more of a seductive licking which only made me swell in my pants.

Goddamn, any little thing this woman did always managed to have that effect on me. She could be fucking glaring at me and threatening to kill me and I would still be goddamn hard for her.

"Careful, dolcezza." I warned her, switching over to her right ass cheek and slapped it, watching it jiggle in my line of sight. Fuck.

"Keep thinking those thoughts and you won't make it out of this elevator, yes?" I curled a hand around her curvy thighs, the sight of my rings and tattoos branded into her smooth dark skin filled me with some sort of primal satisfaction.

She sighed heavily and released her grip on my earlobe when she realized she wouldn't win this battle. "Where are you taking me, Mr. Rossi?"

Ah, we're back to that.

I didn't respond to her question because if I did, I would never hear the end of her wrath. And when I didn't respond to her question, she quieted down, withdrawing back into her shell--the same one I'd seen a couple of times to protect herself.

She always reverted back to this coping mechanism where she could recuperate and delude herself into thinking everything was fine, and she would be fine except it was never that easy.

There was a goddamn stalker after her, apparently one who didn't value his life.

I allowed her down from my shoulder when we arrived at my Black Audi, buckling in her seatbelt for her when she entered and I lowered my head down to watch her.