Tomorrow Brings No Change In Here

Mulai dari awal

She rolled her eyes and stood, going inside the circle on the opposite side. Park held up his fists, getting into a defensive position. She did the same, stumbling for a beat thanks to her leg.

"Ready?" he asked in a teasing tone.

"No."

He paused. "How about now?"

"Fuck you."

He took that as a yes and charged her. At the sudden intrusion, she yelped and dodged. He chuckled and grinned as if he was having the time of his life, brushing his long, black locks back and keeping his posture steady. He watched her with narrowed eyes. As battle mode took over, she realized how terrifying Park was. His focused glare had her struggling to remember how to fight. However, he didn't give her any chances like he said he would.

Park charged once more, dipping and diving to avoid her punches. For her sanity, she didn't use her legs. He took advantage of that and threw her to the ground. She groaned and gripped her poor thigh, throwing her head back and closing her eyes. Alright, it was official.

She hated him.

"You're such an ass," she grumbled, Park laughing as she attempted to get up. She opened her eyes in time to see him almost knocking himself out from the laughing fit he had. "Any help?"

"Oh no, I'd love to watch this."

She huffed a strand of hair out of her face and stood, wobbling before getting a bit closer. "Was that entertaining?" she asked, and his irises lit up with amusement.

"Very. I'd love to see it agai-"

'Punch!'

Park staggered back and held his jaw, his eyes bulging, almost popping out of their sockets. She grinned and held up her fists, her knuckles sore from the impact.

"Would you like to see that again too, Mr. Park?"

He rubbed his jaw before dropping it, getting into a defensive position. "Let's see if you'll even land another hit."

She took the challenge, the two going back and forth until they were both sweating. Park had blood on his upper lip. She was sure she was the same way. Her nose felt like it was about to overflow with mucus, her eyes swelling with tears as the moonlight shone on them.

"You gonna surrender?" Park asked.

"Sure," she said, holding up her hand. "Here's my white flag." She gave him the middle finger, Park staring at it, flabbergasted. Then, he rushed forward and tackled her. They went to the ground, the two groaning. He was about to lift his fist and punch her, but she pulled her trap card: she whined.

"If you're trying to fake being hurt to get out of a punch, it's not working."

Shit.

He punched her, and she kicked him with her good leg, pushing him off her and turning the tide. She got on top of him and raised her fist, him grinning.

"Is this fun to you?" she asked, unsure if horror or amazement was resting inside her tone.

"Just punch me, L/n." She did, him taking it. "There. Now get off me. Round two."

"We've been sparring for ten minutes."

At his sly smile, she agreed, getting off him and not bothering to help him up. As soon as he went to stand, she kicked him back down, Park grunting at that.