十三

Snejunuu had masterfully dressed both you and Ichigo in your given yukatas. He pulled back with a proud grin as he bowed his head towards the pair of you.

"You honor me by wearing my yukatas. Arigatou gozaimasu!" He proudly exclaimed, almost doing a full kow tow. You quickly intervened, bowing before he did.

"The honor is all ours. Now, how much will this be, sir?" You questioned, looking towards the smiling man.

"13,000 yen!" Ichigo exclaimed, walking beside you.

"We literally paid that for the other clothes you bought!" He exclaimed, walking beside you.

You held back your laughter, walking with him with a click of your sandals.

"I must apologize. You paid for mine and these sandals. Yours was free, thankfully." You replied, walking with the comfortable familiarity of your sandals clicking.

Ichigo watched in awe as you walked so naturally in these one heeled sandals. His brown eyes watched closely as you kept your balance so naturally.

"I have no idea how you can walk in those heels so naturally." He stated, walking next to you.

You looked back to him, your cheeks turning red. This caused you to look away in embarrassment.

"They are most comfortable." You stated, causing Ichigo to chuckle.

"I wouldn't know about that. I can barely handle these." He stated, walking beside you, bags in hand.

"I'm also going to assume that you're not going to be sitting around in my house all day, right?" He questioned, looking to you.

You looked to him before nodding.

"The current alibi we have is we are a group of exchange students from Okinawa, coming to school here in Karakura Town. A place called Karakura High School, I believe." You stated, pulling your soul pager out.

"Oh, my high school? You and who else?" He questioned, looking at you in interest.

"There's a few of us. I don't really remember most of their names, though. . ." You stated, looking up to the now darker sky.

"Terribly inconvenience being put on a high-level mission like this when I barely started this position." You muttered, getting Ichigo's attention.

"This is supposed to be a high-level mission, aye? Hanging out with a lowly shinigami like me?" The boy's remark irked you.

"Lowly? I can assure you every shinigami, even those in the kidō corp know your name. The Ryoka boy that caused such a ruckus in the seretei that it blended nicely with the plans of one Sosuke Aizen." You stated,
looking up to the now night sky.

"I believe that story in itself is enough to have you remembered for a good amount of time within the seretei." You finished, walking beside Ichigo.

"Now then, please say we're heading back now. I do believe my social battery is as low as it can be." You muttered, figuratively, you were deflating. Instead, you just hunched over in a groan.

Ichigo laughed, patting your head.

"I guessed that. You can wear my extra uniform tomorrow. I'm glad you came with me today." He kindly stated, helping to pull you back up.

Your face turned red hearing his kind words. You bowed your head in agreement.

"Arigatou-gozaimasu." You replied with no other better response to give. Ichigo chuckled, understanding your lack of better words.

"Let's head back then." He commanded, guiding you back to his home.

The kindness you've met was all so much to bear.

In the span of a single evening, a boy you just met and his family welcomed you into their home like you were their relative of some sort. Even now, they extended their kindness through the comfy futon and blanket they gave you.

You stared at the ceiling of Ichigo's room. Your face red with the embarrassment that you were wearing Ichigo's sleep wear. He even offered for you to sleep in his bed. Something you couldn't agree to, considering how hospital he's been at this point.

You let out a huff of embarrassment turning towards the boy's bed. To your surprise, the bed was empty. You jolted from your futon looking to the empty bed. A huff escaped your lips after seeing the open window.

A frown appeared over your face before you laid back down.

"Foolish boy. . ."

#707

#707