Upon the meetings end the captains began moving out. You quickly ran towards Captain Unohana who began leaving.

"Captain Unohana!" You exclaimed catching up to her as she turned back.

"I-I wanted to thank you for helping me back there." You quickly said smiling as you did so. She returned your smile before speaking.

"It's no problem Kuromizumi-kun. But the words I spoke were true. There is no doubt as to your position here. Never allow yourself to think otherwise." She reassured kindly before turning away. You felt your heart warm hearing this as you nodded.

"You'd best return to your Division Barracks, as so your men don't judge your loyalty." She explained turning away before walking away.

"Of course." You replied bowing as she left.

"So you're the new 3rd Division Captain." Your head turned back to the shorter Toshiro who walked up to you with his arms crossed.

"H-hai!" You exclaimed bowing as he appeared.

Toshiro smirked seeing this before he began walking away.

"I'm Toshiro Hitsugaya the 10th Division Captain. We'll be working on this mission together so I'd like for us to formally meet later." He said walking off.

"I'll be coming to your barracks this evening so just a heads up." He ordered walking off.

You waved goodbye to him as you laughed.

You walked off towards the exit of the 1st Division. Upon reaching the exit you reached down to put on your sandals. You quickly began walking back towards the 3rd Division Barracks.

The clicking of your heels soothing your mind as you walked.

A gentle breeze blew as you walked the sound of birds chirping was so peaceful.

Such a wonderful day.

Shortly after you arrived back at the Division Barracks. Taking Unohana's words to mind you sent out an order for all Division members to gather in the main hall of the Barracks. You and Izuru stood at the front of the hall with the signature three behind you. You itched at your chin seeing so many soul reapers in front of you. You prayed your anxiety wouldn't kick in.

You cleared your throat before you began to speak.

"Hajimemashite mina-san! My name is Kuromizumi Y/N, you can call me Captain Kuromizumi or Y/N. Either way works for me. I am the new division 3 captain." You exclaimed until you shifter your gaze noticing everyone's attention was now on you. Your cheeks turned red as your anxiety acted up.

Your lips parted to speak but you felt yourself choking on your own words.

"Captain?" Izuru questioned to your side. You cleared your throat looking away.

This was your only weakness. A crippling condition brought on due to your youth. Anxiety from public places was something you always hated. So much so that at one point you could not go out anywhere to do anything.

You groaned into your hand trying to gather yourself.

"Oy! Mizu-san if you don't pull yourself together, you'll embarrass the both of us!"

"Right." You whispered to yourself before you sighed looking back to everyone.

"Sumimasen! Frog in my throat! Uhm, where was I Izuru?" You questioned looking to him.

"You said you were the new Division 3 Captain sir." He replied to which you smiled back.

"Right! Thank you Izuru. Yes, I know most of you likely think that a new Captain so soon after your last one is a disgrace to both you as a soul reaper and this Division. However, it is a Captain's duty to uphold the pride and honor of his sqaud." You explained placing your hands in front of you.