Entertaining For You

Kai's POV:

"Wow," Nya said, admiring the street lanterns that filled the dark sky. We walked into a group.

"Look, Kai, look at those male Geisha's performing!" Cole said to me. I looked at them carelessly, and none of them attracted me until one caught my eye. He had emerald green eyes and the brightest blonde hair. I tilt my head.

Lloyd? I thought to myself. No, you're just imagining Kai. I slapped my face. But I couldn't keep my eye off his face. Something seemed familiar.

"I'll walk around here by myself." I told the others, they agreed and walked their ways. I walked towards the male Geisha playing music. It was so peaceful and calm. As his fingers softly touched the strings. I'll wait until his performance is done. I looked at him, and he stared back and politely smiled.

Unknown Person POV:

Kai was at the festival, and he was right in front of me. I caught his attention. I softly smiled at him and continued playing. Secretly inside of me, I felt like I wanted something to come out of my chest, but I held it back.

My performance was finally over, I walked away as fast as I could, flapping my fan over my mouth. Someone pulled my wrist.

"Hey, I watched your performance. I just want to get your name?" I turn around to see Kai. I shook nervously. What should I call myself.

"I am Lloyd." I say calmly, flapping my fan. He looked at me, shocked.

"Lloyd? That seems funny, I had a lover that looked exactly like you and had the same name." He laughed. I quietly fake laughed.

"Im Kai, may I treat you?" He asked me. I couldn't decline, I nodded. He grabbed my hand and took me to a nice and small market that was selling candy apples.

"Two candy apples." He said. "Here," he said, handing one to me. We walked down the crowded streets of Ninjago City.

"Im sorry, Kai, but this is my stop." I say, I was in front of the company shop. He thanked me and went off his way. I breathed deeply and entered the store.

"Lloyd, you're back. How was it for your first time?" I looked at him and smiled."it was fine,I earned a lot of gifts."I said, walking to my locker and taking my regular clothes.

I wonder how Morro and Harumi are doing?