Episode 32: Derricks Decisions! Take out josh or live on

-the next evening-

Derrick was sitting at the bar drunk as hell "BARTENDER!! I NEED ANOTHER VODKA!" Derrick slurred "no you've had enough" the bartender said as Derrick stoop up nearly stumbling "GIVE ME A FUCKING VODKA YOU UH YOU. You" Derrick hiccups falling onto the floor "GOD DAMN I NEED A FUCKING VODKA" Derrick plopped ok the floor taking a moment before he throws up on him which covers his face since he's laying down "WHO DID THAT WHO WHO THREW YP ON ME!" Derrick yelled "you did" a guy said as Derrick gets up.
"W-was it you? You nigglet?" Derrick said as the man got up "what the fuck did you just say white boy?" The man asked "sorry excuse me" Derrick clears his throat "I SAID WAS IT YOU...NIGGER!" Derrick hiccuped as the guy punches him hard.

-a few moments-

They guy through Derrick agaisnt a trash can I'm the ally all bruised up and unconscious

-the next morning-

"Where the hell is Derrick! Is he drunk again" josh said sighing "Trevor go find him, Tim and the others are gonna hit up an outpost" josh said grabbing his bike keys.
Josh Tim and Noah get on their bikes and drives off.

Trevor sighs and gets in his Truck and drives off heading towards the bar Derrick goes to, Trevor sees Derrick in the ally as he parks the truck and gets out, Trevor then walks into the ally seeing Derrick and taps his forehead "rise and shine!" Trevor yelled cheerfully as Derrick jumps up ready to punch "HUH WHAT WHO! Oh" Derrick said sitting back down with a huge hangover "mm what do you want?" Derrick asked looking at trevor "I need your decision, josh is meeting with Dimitri and Billy to discuss the terms of your death" trevor said as Derrick believes trevor "great..my own brother would rather me die" Derrick said all sad "you want my choice? Fine I'll help." Derrick said looking to the side.

-Dimitri outpost-

Josh loads his shotgun "alright ready?" Josh asked as the others nod "let's go!" Josh said as they sneak inside the fenced in area.