fifteen

Carolyn didn't say anything as they took Klaus to a safe place. Damon looked at the blonde and sighed. "It had to be done."

"Do any of you think about who you are hurting?" She asked looking at him. "I'm his soulmate and I felt everything. If he dies, I die and I will be happy because I'm with someone that wants me." Carolyn looked out the window. "You don't know how much pain you have put me through already and the only one who cared enough besides my sister, was Klaus. He treated me like I was important for once in my life. You have no idea how me and Caroline was treated till I met Klaus."

"Sorry." He says. "I don't want to die either."

Carolyn looked at him. "You know that eventually, Elena will go right back to Stefan. It's the doppelganger curse. Elijah gave me a lesson on that."

Damon looked at her wondering if what she said will happen.
~~~
Carolyn didn't leave Klaus's side as Damon and the others hunted down Alaric. She kissed his head as she hopes that nothing happens. "You better have a plan."

She heard a noise causing her to grab a weapon. She seen it was a shovel causing her to roll her eyes, but she should have known that Damon was trying to do something. She saw Alaric. "Move, Carolyn."

"Over my damn dead body."

"That can be arrange."

Carolyn started fighting Alaric. Her eyes glowed yellow causing Damon to stop as he saw what Carolyn Forbes was doing. Alaric staked her in the stomach before he tossed her into Rebekah. "Carolyn?"

The blonde coughed blood just to see Alaric use the white oak stake on Klaus. "No!" She cried out.

Damon held both blondes as they watched Klaus die. Carolyn felt odd. "Carolyn?" Rebekah says. "Don't go. You can't go."

"I'm with Klaus."

"No." He says. "Barbie #2 don't you dare die."

Rebekah bit her wrist and gave Carolyn blood as she cried. Damon felt his heart shatter as he watched Carolyn Forbes say her last words. "Take care of Caroline."
~~~
Caroline saw Damon carrying her sister causing her to cover her mouth and cry out. Liz ran out to see her daughter gray. She fell to her knees as Damon carried Carolyn inside. "What happened?" Caroline asked.

"She fought Alaric." He says as he laid the blonde down. "I'm going to put her with Klaus tomorrow. I thought you should be with her tonight."

"Did she say anything before she passed?" Liz asked.

"To take care of her twin."

Liz smiled as she knew the bond the twins have. She walked over to Carolyn and kissed her head as she started crying. Caroline ran to upstairs to grab her favorite blanket. Running back to her sister and mom, Caroline laid the blanket on her twin. "What am I supposed to do now?"

Carolyn's eyes opened causing Liz and Caroline to stare in shock. "Carolyn?"