Chapter 19 |All your fault

Yvonne's pov

Yvonne's pov

"Theo?"

"Yes?"

I was still messaging his back when I ask him, "Why don't you just get away from your dad?"

He chuckled and said, "I've tried that before and he found me and tortured me."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine there's no need to worry."

I finished messaging his back and lifted myself off of him and sat next to him.

"Tell me more about yourself, Princess."

"More about myself, I don't know what to say."

"Just tell me anything about you."

"Well my favorite color is periwinkle, and my favorite animal is dragons. And I think I want to be an Auror or a Dragonologist."

"Periwinkle?

"Yeah."

"What colour is that?"

"It's a purple colour Theo."

"Why don't you just say purple."

"There are different shades of purple stupid."

"You should have just said purple anyway that's crazy."

"What crazy?"I gave him a confused look.

"You being an Auror."

"Mattheo I'm a powerful witch."

"I never said you weren't Princess."

"GUYSSSSSSS," Pansy shouted as she barged through Mattheo's door.

"What is it, Pansy?"

"T-Theodor just got in a fight," she said out of breath.

"What!"Mattheo didn't bother to put a shirt on and ran out of his dorm Pansy and I followed.

The fight was happening outside the Great Hall.

"Pansy, how did this all start? " I said as I saw Theodore punching the guy.

"That guy was checking and making sex comments about Astra."

"NOTT!" I heard Mattheo shout.

"Stop!"

While the guy was on the floor and Theodore was punching the fuck out of him he said to Riddle, "Are you fucking stupid Riddle, I'm not having anyone talk about my girl like that."

Out of nowhere, someone shot a spell and they both stood frozen. I turn to look and saw it was Dumbledore.

"Everyone leave."

Everyone left except for me Mattheo and Pansy.

Once everyone left Dumbledore unfrozen them but as soon as that happened Theodore went to punch the guy again but this time Mattheo held him back.

"Mr Nott calm yourself down this instant. Now someone tell me what is going on here."

"This fucking Half-blood was sexualizing my girl."

"Is that true Mr Turner?"

"I-I"

"You better say the truth Turner or I'll end you this time."

Damn, I've never seen Theodore so angry before.

"Mr Nott I won't repeat myself about you calming down."

Theodore death stared at the guy and he knew he better say the truth or he won't see a tomorrow.

"Y-Yes Professor Dumbledore."

"I see Mr. Turner we don't accept that type of behavior in this school there for your punishment will be suspicion for 1 week and when you get back you will be working in the kitchens with the elves for 2 weeks. As for you Mr. Nott we do not tolerate fighting-"

"Well, I wouldn't have fought him if he didn't say anything."

"As I was saying we do not tolerate fighting you will have a week's detention with Mr Flinch."

"Ugh, whatever it is better than having it with that pink-loving bastard."

I tried not to laugh as he was referring to Umbridge.

"And all of you learn to stop swearing. Now you are dismissed."

It was weirdly quiet as we walked toward the common room.

"You should have just allowed me to go for him, Riddle."

We stopped walking to see Theodore looking pissed at Mattheo.

"Seriously Nott."

"You heard what I said, Riddle."

"What if you would have killed him you would have been sent to Askaban. And you know we can't risk that because--"

"Because of your father and my parents. Don't you realize that your father is ruining OUR LIVES! Zambini, Malfoy, Black, and Parkinson don't want to be followers of your fucking dad but guess what we've got no choice and that shit is ruining everything for us."

"Nott be careful with what you say next around these corridors."

"Seriously all you care about is if anyone is listening?! Listen to yourself, Riddle!"

I looked between all three of them I didn't know what Theodore was on about. Joining Mattheo's father?

Before Mattheo could say a word Theodore already left.

The rest of us just walked back to our common room in silence.

Astra's pov

I can't believe this boy shot a Petrificus Totalus on me so that I wouldn't stop him from getting to Turner.

I heard the door open and saw that Theodore finally came back, but he didn't look the same he had blood all over and a couple of bruises and he look angry.

"I see you finally decided to return can you remove this spell of me?"

He didn't say a word to me or looked at me all he did was undo the spell and sat on the bed.

"B-Babe is everything alright."I went and sat next to him.

"Please Astra not now."

"I'm not going to leave until you give me an answer."

"I don't want you to see me like this."

"Like what love?"

"LIKE THIS!"He said and he stood up and faced me.

"I don't know what you are talking about Theodore."

"I never wanted you to see this monsterous side of me."

I stood up and walked closer to him, looked up into his eyes, and held his hand."All I see is you, the boy I fell in love with, the boy who would do anything to protect me, that's who I see. Theodore, I will never see you as some monster."

Theodore let go of my hand and hugged me tightly, "Thank you.I love you."

"No problem Theodore,I love you too."

He pulled away and told be everything that happened and what he said about Riddle.

"Babe you need to realize that none of
this is Riddle's fault I know you want to blame someone but that someone can't be Riddle. You told me yourself that,that guy goes through hell"

"I guess your right I was just angry,I think I've got to go apologize. I guess it's not his fault his father is the way he is."

"I think you should go apologise too."
——————————————————
Heyy loves I hope you like this chapter and stay tuned for the next one.

Love you all xoxo.