It seemed that Farsight was taking a gamble with Mal, but he would give Mal the benefit of the doubt, innocent until proven guilty, apart from killing him before, which doesn't count.

There was almost nothing on Mal in High Haven's extensive information network. Nothing was mentioned about her past.

Mal was good, right?

She wasn't some closet sadist, was she?

Questions kept bouncing around Farsight's head as he stared at a random wall in thought, all while Agenta stared at him in concealed amusement. 

'Staring at another girl's ass, you womanising little Monkey. That should stop him from messing with that cockroach of a Sarkaz for a while. So Agenta thought in fury and amusement. She wouldn't let the Sarkaz W get in her way. Farsight was hers and Mal's.

Agenta wouldn't be a perfect Farseer if she didn't mess with people's heads.

~

In Siracusa, 12 people with shadowed faces sat around a round marble table in a poorly lit room. The only defining feature of all 12 individuals was the Lupo ears on their heads that twitched occasionally. 

The representatives of the Siracusian Mafia Families are in attendance—a rare sight for all of them to be on good terms with each other, but the Farsight Enclave was a threat to all of them, so it was mutually beneficial to cooperate to bring down this upstart faction quickly and its leader Farsight.

"Did he succeed or not?" Lupo 3 Said with impatience.

"Possibly... Enclave hasn't moved since that fight in Lungmen." Lupo 7 said.

"I doubt it worked" Lupo 2 catches the attention of others.

"Oh?" Lupo 1 asked.

"We sent one amateur assassin to infiltrate a powerful organisation without information. What do you think the outcome would be." Lupo 2 stated. None of them knew how true her statement was or how close the 'amateur' assassin had come to succeeding. 

"So what now, then?" Lupo 11 asked, looking at all the others.

"Send a hit squad?" Lupo 6 spoke up.

"Hire a mercenary Sankta sniper?" Lupo 5 said.

"Hire an Abyssal hunter?" Lupo 12 mentioned, which earned a few ooohs from the gathered group.

"How about the White Wolf..." Lupo 3 said, which made the others tense.

"You must be joking!" Lupo 5 barked.

"That psycho?!" Lupo 9 shouted.

"That's... not a bad idea..." Lupo 1 nods at the idea.

"?!" 

"I agree, she's perfect, and if she fails, then a loose cannon is taken care of... two birds with one stone." Lupo 12 says in agreement.

The others look at each other with uncertainty about hiring the White Wolf. She almost massacred an entire Siracusan family before, but if she can kill Farsight, they win. If the White Wolf dies, then they still win.

"Let's hire the White Wolf, then!" Lupo 1 with a grim expression.

"This is a terrible idea and certainly won't bite us in the ass later on." Finally, Lupo 8, quiet this entire time, spoke up.

"Meh, What's the worst that could happen?" Lupo 12 shrugged his shoulders

~

Up in the far north, a massive structure that used to be a city was brought down to its foundation, and thousands of people worked on creating a gigantic superstructure over the former city's foundation like a dome.