Since then, he never believed the word friend again.

"You don't have to pretend, I won't believe you!" He looked at the bowl in her hand mockingly, "Take it away! Don't mess with me again! Or you're welcome!"

He showed her a fierce look, as if he had spikes all over his body when he met him on the first day by the river, full of hostility.

Song Yingying didn't look at him. She frowned slightly, and the tip of her nose twitched: "Why do I seem to smell mushrooms?"

She sniffed for a while and found that the smell came from the kitchen of Liuzi's house.

Seeing her looking towards the kitchen, Liu Zi's complexion changed slightly. Most of the fierceness just now faded, and he became anxious: "Are you going? Don't stay at my house!"

While talking, he pushed her. Pushing and shoving, pulling and pulling her hard, she was driven out.

Song Yingying shoved the bowl into his arms, broke free of him, and ran into the kitchen. I saw that the lid of the pot was open, and there was a pot of mushroom soup that did not look good. But there are mushrooms, egg flowers, and it still smells delicious.

Where did he get his eggs from? Just as Song Yingying was thinking about it, her eyes fell on her feet, only to see a handful of eggshells piled up there, not eggshells, but unknown bird eggs.

This boy can eat well.

"You go out!" Liu Zi ran in after him, grabbed her and pulled out, so anxious that his voice changed, "You are shameless! Don't stay at my house!"

Song Yingying was a girl, and she didn't fight her hard, so she couldn't reach her quickly, so she was dragged out by him. However, when she caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of her eye, she grabbed the door frame: "What is that?!"

The fingers gripping his arm tightened, a little stiff. Immediately, the little boy screamed: "What's your business?!"

Song Yingying snorted coldly, released the door frame, and went out with his strength.

When he came to the center of the yard, he didn't move. He stood there with his arms crossed, letting him push and pull as if he had taken root.

"I said why you suddenly broke up with me, it turned out to be a fortune!" Song Yingying raised her brows, "So many mushrooms, enough for you to eat for a few days? Did you pick all the mushrooms by the river? I said I'm going to pick mushrooms today, it's so hard to pick!"

Liu Zi listened to her, and for some reason, his face became hot, and he said sternly: "What's wrong with me picking mushrooms! It grows by the river! Whoever picks it belongs to him!"

"Whoever picks it is who? If that's the case, you can say it confidently!" Song Yingying stretched out a finger and poked at his thin chest, "What are you guilty of? You hide it and dare not let me see it? Follow me. Break up? Afraid that I will rob you?"

Liu Zi's face was flushed, embarrassed and annoyed, and speechless.

Where did he drive her because of this?

But I can't tell right now. Anyway, he wants to drive her away, and he doesn't need friends: "It's none of your business! The earthworms will give it to you! Can you leave my house!"

"Leave, leave!" This time, Song Yingying didn't stay, she bent down to pick up the bowl he just threw on the ground, and didn't pick up the mushrooms scattered on the ground, she turned her head and left.

She walked very fast, and her back looked a little angry, which made Liu Zi feel even more guilty.

"What am I guilty of!" He patted his head, even more angry.

Looking at the mushrooms scattered all over the place, there are not many, and they are very small, incomparable to the ones he hid in the stove.

This is what he picked up.

He didn't know why, he didn't take it all. Maybe he thought, anyway, he already has a lot, these mushrooms are still small, two more days?

However, he also knew in his heart that this was reserved for Song Yingying.

He left a little bit, and she was stupid, so she probably didn't find it all. Therefore, she did not take much in total.

Also brought him a bowl.

Liu Zi felt a little unhappy in his heart. With a stern face, he stared gloomily at the mushrooms on the ground, and suddenly stepped on it: "Liars! They are all liars!"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
I Became the King of Villains In the Game: Chapter 530 Sister of the North Star
Warhammer: The Beginning is the Crisis of Annihilation: Chapter 424 The Destruction of the Kingdom of Light (Subscribe)
The King: Chapter 429 Nosedive

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com