𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

𝑻𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒚𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Thank the great mother that Vi quickly took Neteyam to the roots, theres no way that i could put up an expressionless face any longer with the amount of questions he was asking relating to my brother-

"Hey are you okay Tsireya?" Lo'ak asked, tilting his adorable head to the side to meet my eyes.

"Yes! yes, its just getting really hot with that fire pit blazing here. We need to put it out soon" i said with a light smile.

While Rotxo, Kiri & Tuk were busy telling each other about their interest in nature, i noticed that Lo'ak was glancing at me from time to time. Waiting for me to say something to him other than about Vi or learning the ways of water.

I have to admit that he is really cute & i want to know more about him, but I can't tell for sure if he has any interest in me other those glances.

"Lets go for a walk too" i said to Lo'ak.

"& leave us here? Where are you going to go again?" Rotxo asked.

"Somewhere i can show him the stars" i said.

As i stood up, Lo'ak reached his hand out for me to grab onto with the same awkward & cute smile he gave me when i accidentally brushed his hand at sunset. We walked in the opposite direction of where Vi & her mate went, of course i knew that they wanted some privacy so i don't want us to bump into them.

"So where are you really taking me?" Lo'ak asked with a brow raised.

"Not a clue, i just said that because i wanted to get away from there.. but If you have any ideas, I would love to know them!" I replied.

"hmm. Well I had one in mind, since you mentioned something about stars.. but I don't know if you would like it" he said.

"Does it involve flying a certain Ikran?" I nudged his elbow playfully.

"Wait! how did you know?!" he asked, flabbergasted he was amazed that I could read him well.

I chuckled to his reaction, letting him call out to his Ikran. But my my was it massive & breathtaking to see something so majestic & fierce yet so graceful, & also something that could potentially chew your arm off it you look at it right in the eye.

"Do you trust me?" Lo'ak asked, reaching his arm out as he climbed onto the Ikran's back.

"Yes"I batted my eyelashes.