𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨

We gathered early around a fire pit away from the other villagers for our sunset dinner, 2 families chatting away just to get to know each other's differences.

The Olo'eyktans exchanged stories on their past adventures as Norm along with Neytiri & Ronal sat quietly beside their husbands. While the rest of us chuckled to sight of our mothers holding themselves back from clawing each other's eyes out.

"Is it true that Ronal was also harsh on you sister?" Kiri asked.

"She was, but we came to a mutual understanding" i said, flashing a quick cheeky smile at Tsireya-

"So! Tsireya, what you think about us forest people?" Lo'ak asked curiously.

Neteyam chuckled at his brother's attempt make conversation with the Metkayina princess, glancing at Rotxo as they both tried to hide their smiles. Kiri simply rolled her eyes & i was holding onto my lover's hand in glee, it was too funny.

"I think you guys are wonderful! despite being land people, your sister Violet has gotten used to the water just after a few days of practice" she replied Lo'ak, giving a sweet smile back to me.

But he pouted, wanting her full attention on him.

"Yeah so uh.. hey Tsireya, c-could you teach me?" Lo'ak asked her boldly.

She blushed bright red. But even though she has a graceful soul, Tsireya was bold too. So she accepted his request, which i immediately knew that she had a crush on him. Because he could've asked anyone else.

"I will teach you, but we have to go before the sun fully sets" she stood up.

"W-wait right now?" he nervously stood up.

"Yes! come on! this way!" she grabbed his wrist, pulling him towards the shores.

The remaining 5 of us including little Tuk looked at one another, questioning if that really happened & how quick Lo'ak was able to pull a princess within the few hours of being here. But i shouldn't say much, i fell for Neteyam pretty quick too.

After an hour of chatting, the sun finally set & we see Aonung arriving, walking towards his parents just in time for dinner. Lo'ak & Tsireya then sneaked in from the side of the roots & back to us as Tonowari announced,

"It is time for the feast to begin!"

Tsireya ran forward to grab a net full of freshly caught fish that sat infront of her parents, & pulled Aonung's hand at the same time to sit with us but he politely declined, accidentally making eye contact with Neteyam.

He then lowered her hand & shook his head to her disappointment. As she brought the fish to us, Neteyam took notice of the siblings slight bicker.

"Is he okay? why doesn't he want to join us?" Neteyam asked her in concern.

What hurts is that only Tsireya, Rotxo, her parents & i knew the answer to that question. We knew everything but gave our word to Eywa to keep things hidden until it was the right time to inform my family. Or Neteyam.

We didnt really want any confrontation or suspicion. Not especially after just arriving at the Metkayina.

"I'll be back with sticks & seaweed for the fish!" Tsireya quickly swerved his question, placing down the net of fishes by my side & running back to her parents.

I knew that she couldn't answer him, let alone meet his eyes when he asked. Then, Lo'ak tapped his brother's arm-

"Tsireya told me that her brother is going through a difficult path right now & that he doesn't do well with crowds in general" he told Neteyam.