🧨One🧨

My back hurts. I looked around. There were many girls and guys, passed out. With the fucking red plastic cups. It smelled like alcohol.

I was on the hard wooden floor, no fucking wonder I'm sore. "Anyone up?" I ask looking to see the damage that was made.

Nothing was severely broken. I'm just an irresponsible adult, who throws parties. The doorbell rang, that caused some people to wake and look around.

Wondering what happened, and where they were. When they saw me get up and wobble to the door they laid back down.

"Wilbur, here. It's your turn to watch him." A lady said, and that lady was me ex. I saw the kid, "hi Fundy?" I said, trying to not sound...rude, or unhappy.

Sally, my ex, looked around the place from outside. "Disgrace." She said as he turned on her heel and walked to her car.

I welcomed the...10...year old into my home. "So...uh your room has-" Fundy rolled his eyes. "I know what it looks like." He said, playfully.

I nodded. I watched as he hurried over to his room. "Oh god..." I say as I see the real mess. The house will be cleaned by whoever is in here, except my son...I can't do that to him he doesn't need to clean.

I cringed at the thought. I then woke everyone up, it was a little hard since they all had massive hang-overs.

"Everyone up. You better get this house cleaned or I swear. No fucking parties." They all, minus the headaches, quickly got up and started cleaning my house. I smiled, I'm very pleased with myself.

I then frowned, remembering that 'my' kid was here. I walked over to the kids room. "Fundy? Are you good in here?" I asked, seeing my son watching tv.

Fundy wasn't in the best mood. "Why aren't you and mom happy?" He asked looking towards me, I look back at him. I didn't really want to explain that. Did I really have to.

He sighed, "moms right, you are trash." And he turned his attention back to the tv. "Excuse me!" I say, how can Sally talk about me like that.

I walked in front of the tv, which blocked his view. "Hey, move Wilbur!" He yelled.

I felt sadness consume me. "It's dad to you!" I say, trying to keep my 'dad' manner. Fundy rolled his eyes. "You are never there for me! I had to be taught man things by my mother!" He yelled, standing up. Clenching his fists.

I walked to him, holding him in my arms...hugging...

"Fundy, I didn't know you existed..." it was a shitty excuse but it was true.

I 'met' him the first time when he was six. His mother's mother said something.

I 'met' Fundy. Then me and Sally got in a fight, a fight about who'll take care of him. She gave birth to him. So she should take care of him.

And she got mad at that. "That's your own fault." He said crossing his arms, glaring out the window. That's it. I. Have. Fucking. Had. It.

"Well tell that bitch to not hide you, then let me see you after a few fucking more years!" I yelled. Fundy looked at me. I was loud. No doubt the people cleaning heard that.

"Don't call my mom that." He said, now glaring at me. "She is." Fundy bit his lip. "Then why'd you guys have me." I could see tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

"We were young and stupid...we didn't- no I didn't know what I was getting myself into." I said, it was the truth.

Since after me and her had sex she moved with her family. She had my number. She could have called and said that she was carrying MY child.

We could have worked something out. But no. Now that child hates me, because I didn't know her dumbass brought him into the world.

"Young and stupid for sure." He said before smiling and laughing it off. I couldn't help but join in. I'm not father material...but if I'm mature enough to get someone pregnant then I'm going to be fucking mature enough to care for the kid.

I wrap an arm around Fundy's shoulder. We walked into the living room, where people were just now finishing the mess. When they saw us they all sped up.

So I guess they did hear us. Oh well. I look at Fundy. "Do you have any friends around here?" I ask, as the people in the house, the hang-overs, left.

Fundy shook his head. "Only in moms area." I nod. "Then I'll introduce you to my family." I say with a smile. Fundy looks nervous. "Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded again. "Yea, I mean. Once I found out about you I talked about you to my family before moving out. To be honest they were mad at first. I mean what parent wouldn't be. I was 17."

Fundy looked down. "Yeah, sorry." I frowned. "I wasn't happy to hear I had a child. But your not so bad...except for you yelling and calling me by my name. Other than that...your ok." I didn't know what to say.

I let go of him as we went out the door. I unlocked the car and he got in. I locked the door before making my way over to him.

I got in the car. Starting it up. Music started playing very faintly. Fundy looked at me as I started driving. No. Not me, how I was driving. "You and mom drive very differently." He said, sitting back and calming down.

I smile, and started chuckling. "Well we are different." I said. 'For if I was the women I wouldn't hide a kid, I would say something' I tighten my grip on the wheel.

This is the closest and longest I've been with Fundy, she mentioned him...and never let me visit. Oh, she didn't mention him. I found out by her fucking mother posting something.

I clench my jaw. And continue driving to my father's house. Once I pull in I see another car there. I smile. "How great, you get to meet my brother Techno as well." I say as we get out the car.