"Well, I do have a three-day weekend coming up, maybe I can drive down there" Vee suggested.

"Really?!!" I beamed. This would be the perfect opportunity for me to get my mind off of things. People. A person.

"Yeah totally, just got to check with my mom but I'm sure it would be fine. I'll let you know soon"

"Cool, well I'll talk to you later. I promise I'll call more often" I said checking the time. I had work in about an hour and still needed time to get ready.

We got off the phone and I made my way into the bathroom, I decided I'll make myself look decent for work today since I'd been looking like a complete barbarian this entire week.

While I was straightening my hair with Delilah's brand new flat iron she let me borrow, I heard the door unlock and open.

"Blake" I heard Delilah's voice call out. Every time the door opened there would be a little part of me that would be scared it wasn't Delilah and that I would be living out my last few minutes. A wave of relief came over me when I heard it was only her. Get a grip Blake.

"In here" I called back out. I saw her through the bathroom mirror as she appeared in the doorway.

"There's my working woman" She winked at me.

"In the flesh" I flashed her a smile.

"You're back early from the club" I said turning her way. 

"Oh um...a few people wanted to get back to their dorms early...you know to visit their family for the weekend and stuff..." She responded, now looking at the ground with her arms folded and biting down on her lip.

I gave her a look because I got the feeling that she wasn't telling me the truth but I could bet a hundred dollars it had something to do with Johnathan. I decided to leave it alone though.

"Mhm" I turned the other way and put the last finishing touches on my makeup.

"Blake we need to talk" She finally looked up from the ground, now with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm all ears..." I was nervous about what she was about to say next, given the concern in her expression and tone.

"The other night... I saw you with Paxton"

I almost choked on my spit but refrained from having a coughing attack and swallowed the wallow of saliva that had instantly formed in my throat.

"Who is that?" My instant reflex was to lie but Delilah rolled her eyes and I knew I couldn't lie my way out of this one.

"Seriously Blake, after you left I peeked out the window and saw you two running off into the freaking night like a damn teen romance movie"

A smile that I tried so hard to hide, came across my face as I remembered that night. Paxton was so vulnerable that night and I saw an emotional side of him that I never knew he had in him. When he kissed me it was aggressive which was Paxton's style but passionate. He was passionate.

That smile quickly went away though as I realized I hadn't even heard from him since then. I mean I was avoiding him a little too ever since my talk with Adrian. I was afraid he had already found out that I told Adrian about his little affair with Dylan.

I turned to look at Delilah who had a disgusted look on her face.

"What?" 

"Ew...why do you look like that" She took her finger and made circular motions around my face.

"Like what?"

"Like that, when I mentioned his name- Oh my God! you're totally swooned over him" Her hand flew over her mouth.