Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself part 1

Start from the beginning

"Is this going to work," Niklaus asks. "For a little while, and then it goes down hill," Finn says. "Why does it go down hill," Caroline asks. "The girls and boys figured it out," Finn says.

Flashback

[Another scene shows them talking ]
[ivy] Every good story needs a wicked witch, it'll be all the more satistying when will melt her.
[Klaus smirks]
The mikealson'sand Salvatore's gulped, it wasn't wise to make ivy angry with them.
Klaus and Rebekah smile proudly at future ivy's words.
Flashback over
Everyone was milling around the school when an announcement came over the P.A. system. "Attention, students. Please make your way to the morning assembly," Alaric announces. Students file into the front assembly room. Hope, Mikayla and Molly and Ash and Ivy and Elitoy and Lucifer are sitting in the middle with Lizzie. The dark haired Mikaelson has his fingers intertwined with Lizzie's, Alaric stands at the front of the room behind a podium. "I know you are all worried. Believe me, no one is more worried than I am. My daughter Josie is still missing," Alaric announces to the students. Lizzie squeezes lucifer's hand and the boy squeezes back in support. "But even as I speak, we're doing everything we can to find her. Jed and the wolves are attempting to track her. Kaleb and the vampires have compelled local police for any help that they can provide. We will find her and bring her home. That said, I just want to reiterate, under no circumstance should any of you approach her. While she is our family and friend, she is under the influence of black magic and..... not herself. Your safety and Josie's is my top priority. I promise you I will get through to her and bring back the Josie we know and love safely. But first...we just have to find her," Alaric says. There is a loud thud as the doors at the top of the stairs burst open with Josie dressed in all black waltzes into the assembly hall. Some of the students get into defensive positions concerned for the siphon witch's reaction. "I'm right here, Dad," Josie says.
She uses her magic to let herself float down the stairs,
"Well, don't look so shocked. Did you really think that I would miss my birthday?" Josie asks. Dark Josie smirks at Lizzie, "Oh, I'm sorry, our birthday," she says. "So...what did I miss?" she asks.

"You seem more confident in yourself," Elena says.
"That is why Josette said that Josie would need this,"
Kai says. "You do not need to treat her like she is evil,"
Bonnie says. "Dark magic makes witches make decisions that they would not normally make," the Bennett witch says.

After Josie's dramatic entrance, the students of the Salvatore school dispersed. MG is in the library when Josie walks into the room with a group of similarly dressed witches. MG looks at Josie, "You multiplied like Gremlins,"
MG says. "Supervillains need a squad, too. with a little help of a black magic suggestion spell, Josie replies. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" MG asks. Josie looks at MG expectantly,
"Without the squad," MG adds. Josie turns to the group of dark witches, "You guys know your assignments. Start prepping my birthday bash without me. I'll catch up," Josie tells her squad of fellow dark witches. The group leaves in unison, "Oh, that's not creepy at all," MG says. "I need to make sure that my party goes off without a hitch," Josie says. "About that. Happy birthday, Jo. To replace the one I spilled root beer on, when I first got to the school. I think that was the day we became friends," MG says with a smile.
"You're never gonna give up on the good inside of me, are you, MG?" Josie asks. "It's not my style," MG admits. Josie smiles a little and Josie approaches him to hug him. But the dark side of her has malicious intentions as she begins to siphon from the vampire. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Kaleb asks, holding MG after he was siphoned. "Oh, wait your turn, Kaleb. Plenty of hugs to go around," Josie taunts.

"So, the black magic suggestion spell is similar to compulsion," Tyler asks. "Yes, but it is a little bit more complicated than that," Josie says. "They can make their own decisions but they are geared towards the darker aspects of their craft," Josie explains.