- Kiss? -

Y/n's pov -

(we all went to sleep)

(Next day boys had their meeting)

(so they were preparing for it they went to get ready Jungkook needed help in tie I was busy in the kitchen)

Jungkook : hyung you know
Jimin : hmm say (Jimin was making his tie)
Jungkook : I missed you making my tie (they smiled and hugged each other we were so happy)

(He went up)
Jungkook : Y/n!
(I went up)

Jungkook : where is my wallet?
Y/n: in your drawer ,wait (I took it out and gave it to him ready to go but he held my wrist i turned he was about to kiss me)

Jin : Jungkook come fast
(I pushed him and ran)
(he came down and looked at me I blushed)

Jungkook : I can't find my car keys
Y/n: wait (I went up)  (I frowned as it is in front of us on the bed and I picked it turned Jungkook was standing closley I was about to fall)

(he held my waist)

Y/n: oh my god ,Jungkook the car keys were on the bed

Jungkook : I know baby, but I wanted something from you (I knew what he wanted)

Y/n: we can do this later, now go and work

Jungkook : no first give it to me
Y/n: I won't
(We stood he took the car keys and was going away with an angry face I held his hand and made him turn I smiled I stood on my toes and kissed him, his eyes went wide I broke the kiss and raised my eyebrows ,he pulled me and kissed me I kissed him back)

(we broke the kiss I blushed we hugged each other)

Y/n: Now go
Jungkook : oh my god (I laughed we both went down)

Jimin: ohho Jungkook went up with a blank face coming down with a smile on your face and a bit of lip bam too(my eyes went wide all laughed I lowered my head Jungkook smiles)

(Boys went I waved bye Jungkook smiled and went)

(I cleaned the room, put clothes to dry, Slept, woke up had lunch and watched kdrama)

(I went to sleep I woke up 6:30 I went down)

(Jungkook was sitting we both smiled)

(he patted the place next to him i went and sat)
(we held hands had dinner we kissed and went to sleep)

(Next morning I got my period)
(my stomach was aching I couldn't walk my sisters got me food Jungkook came he raised his eyebrows now how am I supposed to tell him)

Jungkook : what happened?
Y/n : n-nothing
Jungkook : don't lie to me baby, speak I am here to understand you
Y/n: I am on my periods (I whispered)
Jungkook : what? a bit louder
Y/n: I am on my periods
(he stood still he sat beside me)

Jungkook : what do you like eating?
Y/n: both spicy and sweet
Jungkook : okay(he went out I had my food he came with ice cream I smiled and had it I kissed him, he kissed me back we chatted)