- Parents Won't be able to come -

Y/n's pov -

(Jungkook was doing the dishes)
(I looked no one was there so I went near him and kissed his cheek he stopped and looked at me I smiled we looked at each other)

Jungkook's pov -

(I was doing the dishes I felt Y/n kiss my cheek I stopped my heart stopped beating I looked at her, she was smiling we looked at each other did she kiss me?)

Y/n's pov -

(I blushed and ran away went to the room where we slept )

(Oh my God my heart I kept hand and I could feel my heart)

Jungkook's pov -

(She blushed and ran away oh my God she is so cute I smiled and washed the the plates and glasses then washed my hands )

(Taehyung hyung was sitting alone I sat beside him soon Jin hyung came)

Y/n's pov -

(I cleaned the room)

(Jennie unni and Jisoo unni were down so were the other girls)

(I went downstairs Jungkook and I looked at each other I smiled he smiled back I blushed and looked away)

(I went to my sisters)

Jennie : here she comes
Jisoo : where were you?
Y/n: cleaning the room unni
Rosè : great
(I smiled I kissed Rosè unni's hand she smiled )

(Jin oppa came so did Taehyung oppa and Jungkook)

Jin : Today we have to go for a meeting we will come back by dinner please have your lunch all of us will have dinner together

(we nodded)

Jin: boys let's get ready
(They went up)

(Suga, Jhope, Namjoon and Jimin were ready girls looked away I looked at Rosè unni she smiled)

(I went up once to use the washroom I used and looked Jungkook was struggling with his tie No one was in the room)

(I went)
Jungkook : if Jimin hyung was there he would have made it for me (I sadly smiled)
Y/n : Shall I help?
(He looked at me, smiled and nodded, I smiled and walked and stood in front of him, I started making his tie we both looked at each other and smiled)

Jungkook : can I get one? (I frowned)
Y/n: but what?
Jungkook : everyday
Y/n: but what do you want?
Jungkook : something that you gave today morning (I looked at him) Kiss (I blushed and shyly nodded) (I kissed his cheek he smiled)

(He held my hand I blushed)
Y/n: Go to work (he pulled me and looked at me)
Jungkook : cute (I smiled)

Taehyung : ahem
Jin : Oh God my eyes
(we looked I pushed Jungkook, he fell on the bed I ran away)

Jungkook's pov -
Taehyung : ahem
Jin : Oh God my eyes
(we looked Y/n pushed me , I fell on the bed she ran away,I chuckled Jin hyung and Taehyung hyung laughed as well)

(she is so cute)

Y/n's pov -

(I went back and sat with my sisters)

Jimin : will Jungkook be able to make his tie, aish he always struggles with that and I make it but we are not talking (he whispered Rosè unni and I smiled)

Rosè : he is so bad but at last brothers love each other(I nodded)
(Boys came down)
Jimin : oh he made it (I smiled)

Jin : let's go
(Jungkook looked at me I shyly waved he smiled and went away)

(Oh my God my heart)

(I went and cleaned Jungkook's room where He, Taehyung oppa and Jin oppa slept)

(after a while we had lunch watched Kdrama slept I woke up)
(I was only awake I went down made dinner)

(I made Pizza, fries with cheese balls)

Rosè : oh my God my fav (all sisters were down boys also came) (Rosè unni came and kissed my cheek I smiled)

Jungkook : ahem (I looked and smiled Jungkool was throwing his mini glares at Rosè we both laughed ) (Boys got fresh I served the food we all were eating)

Taehyung : oh yeah for a month our parents won't come so they told us to get married

(Jungkook and I looked at each other)

(we girls nodded)

( After eating)

(I started washing the plates ,Jennie cleaning table and Jisoo cleaning the plate from cloth and placing the food boys came Jungkook helped me as well he pointed his cheeks I smiled and kissed his cheek he showed his other one I kissed it he smiled I smiled back)

(we were done)

(Rosè unni, Hwasa unni, Lisa unni and Jessi unni got their pillows and blankets to sleep in the hall)

Y/n: unni why here?
Hwasa : better than being in the room
Jessi : true
Y/n: come to our room
(they all smiled and went up)

(Jennie unni was spending time with Taehyung, Jisoo unni was up with Jin I was about to go up Jungkook held my hand and pulled me and kept his hands around my waist I looked at him he smiled I smiled back)

Jungkook : when do you wanna get married?

Y/n: do we all get married on the same day?
(he nodded)

Y/n: then a bit late (he frowned) no Jungkook shii I didn't mean that if it was I marrying you only us I would have married you now (he smiled) but as my sisters are there too so will have to ask them

Jungkook : true
Y/n: Don't be sad (He smiled)
(I smiled)
Jungkook : tomorrow I have my meeting again
Y/n: it's fine
(he nodded)
Y/n: so when are you planning to leave me?
Jungkook : never
(we both laughed)

Jungkook : Y/n (he looked at me seriously I stopped laughing)

Y/n: yes
Jungkook : be my girlfriend (I smiled)
Y/n: aren't I already your girlfriend?
Jungkook : unofficially yes, officially..
Y/n: yes (he smiled I smiled back)
(he yawned)
Y/n: now go to sleep ( we both went up I waved him bye he waved back I went to my room saw Hwasa unni, Jessi unni, Lisa unni, Jennie unni and Jisoo unni sleeping, Rosè unni was staring at the ceiling I went to her laid beside her and pulled her by her waist and she flinched)

Y/n: it's me (she was breathing heavily she hugged me back I hugged her as well) (I patted her back she slept)