- Storm -

Y/n's pov -

(Jin oppa closed the balcony's door)

(Jimin got Rosè down)

Rosè : leave me
Jimin : shut up! I am not forcing you ti have se* with me it's a serious situation (she kept quiet)

(He kept her on the sofa went up to his room came down and applied cream on her ankle)
(she was crying)

Rosè : ouch

(Jimin looked her)

(Jungkook gave me a towel I smiled to clean my hair) 
Jimin : let it be still, ok?
Rosè : okay
(Jimim went up washed his hand and came)

(Lights went away)

Jin : oh god
Jisoo : Jin where are you?

Taehyung : Jennie
Jennie : Taehyung ahh

Jungkook : oh God (he turned on his phone torch light)

(all boys did)

(there was thunder Rosè started crying)

Jimin : what the heck?
Rosè : oh my God
Y/n: oppa she has Astraphobia
Jimin: Rosè stop crying
Rosè : Jimin I can't whenever I hear the sound of thunder or see lightening it happens

(There was thunder again) (I closed my ears Jungkook sat on the sofa and pulled I sat on his lap I blushed I looked Rosè unni)

(Jennie was scared and Taehyung held her hand both were sitting, Jisoo was sitting Jin oppa too was sitting )

Jimin : Slowly get up (She got up) (he made her sit on her lap) (they both looked at each other ,there was thunder again Rosè unni closed her eyes Jimin hugged her, she hugged him back)

Y/n : oh wait (I got up)
Jungkook : Y/n where?
(I took his phone and went I got my headphones and went down)
Y/n: Jimin oppa you have songs downloaded?
Jimin : yes
Y/n: connect this (he did so)  (I made Rosè unni wear it she smiled I smiled back)
Lisa and Hwasa : wow
Jessi and Jennie : great
Jisoo : truly Y/n
(I sat in Jungkook's lap he patted my head there was thunder I held him, he hugged me) 

Jungkook : Look at me (I opened my eyes and looked he smiled I smiled back windows started thudding I looked)

Jungkook : naah! (I looked at him)  only me (I smiled)  did you see when you looked at me windows started thudding to make you feel more scared focus on me (I smiled and nodded)

Jisoo : I need water
Jin: wait I am bringing
(he went and got it)

Jin : this will continue for a long long while it's totally black

(I hugged Jungkook he hugged me back)

Y/n: aren't you scared?
Jungkook : my mom used to hold me like this she always told me to focus on her and I think it's nature showing aggression for the global warming and pollution (I nodded)

(I looked at Rosè she was hugged Jimin and slept I smiled)

(Windows were thudding badly)

Jhope : Oh god the windows will break

Jungkook : Y/n, baby you will have to give me 10 mins (I nodded)

(he went and came with wood, hammer ,and nails)

(He put it on the wall so window won't break)

(Namjoon oppa helped him as well)

(He was done he came I stood he sat and I sat I smiled he smiled back)