𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘_𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ♔︎

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

-XX-

For today, we only get to do three exams.

My first one today was the T. C. I. S one and that one was a swift 77 pages of questions and all to plot down.

Not going to lie, it was easy and some parts of it was tricky in a way to tease your memory in classes.

Most of the times in Commonwealth class, Ava explains most of the important things.

And if you're not wise, you'll fail if you didn't plot down and written everything she had said and showed us.

That's what she did. And I take down my notes.

And now, two exams is down and the last one to go. And now, I'm anticipating which one.

Because even so, we have our extracurricular classes as well to do, in order to get our full marks.

I don't hear them talking about those as yet, so maybe, their planning the date for it.

It's February already and we have until in April for all these tests to done.

Academics isn't all that easy, because in all those classes we had, it's not just one session a day.

One subject, we have to go back two time and that is a total of four hours.

So imagine, with the other rest of subjects and you add to all those two times hours.

It worked and fried our brains, that's why they gave us an extra trifle to cool down our brains and pick up back.

The little amount of minutes we get, I take it as my queue to refresh and just soak up some peace.

Either way, I was still checking up on my notes and making sure I got everything. If not...

I'm going back for extra minutes to get down my notes to study, and I'm determine to pass my exams.

I just hope the best for the other rest of girls. Even when they partied their time away.

Right now, I'm still in the exam room and with permissions to eat in the room, I was eating.

Ava been such a gentle-lady, ordered a fruit plate for me and a cappuccino that is milky for me.

She didn't leave my sight, more than when she left to order hers and my pleased appetizers.

And now, here she is with her hair in a bun, but this time it is tied behind and some of her hair loosened.

Her shirt sleeves rolled up to her elbows, and her taking sips of her most favourite and known drink.

Whiskey.

I never seen any professor, drink such an liquor that is against the rule for all other professors here.

Then again, this woman seems the type to own almost everywhere she goes.

Does she own this school? Because, I know it's Principal Kai, whom owns this school.

When I remember back, the day when it was holidays and they called us in for that "meeting".

They seems to be twins of the sort. Same height, same voices, walk complete different but same at some point.

They even the serious and no-play type of persons. Could they be sisters or best friends?

"Rosa?"

I hummed and locked eyes with those grey orbs, that made me blush in embarrassment.