Why is she apologizing... oh right...

I took the cakes and chocolates that night from her because I think she might forget. I wasn't really staying on the dorms, but renting an apartment somewhere. It's not like I can afford to go to the dormitory as it adds more to the school expenses.

Also, the apartment I rented gives me a lot of freedom. I can put a lot of my collection there without anyone noticing, so that was a win for me.

Anyway, I think I didn't tell her where I am staying, and it will be bad if she somehow decided to taste one or two of it. There is a lot of it after all, and while I might like cakes, I can't possibly remember anything within those boxes. It just wastes some of my brain processes that is better used thinking of much better way to become an Eminence in Shadow!

I really hope she didn't hates me there. I really hope she thinks she just forget it in the heat of the battle...

"It's fine... I'm just glad that your fine~" First, let's make her calm. I can't really think of any appropriate way to reply about that.

I also can't find it in myself to act surprised. I have all the sweets, and ate some of it as my breakfast just this morning.

Claire seems to think otherwise as she shakes her head.

"Don't worry, I will be sure to pay back what you lost!" She said, before shoving some sort of pamphlet into my hands. "Please watch my match. I'll be sure to give you a great show!" After saying that, she left as quickly as she came.

Looking at the pamphlet, I saw that it was actually the one for the Bushin Festival. So it's getting near huh... wait...

"Why should I watch?" I can't help but feel very confused.

If I truly lost those cakes, and the person who lost it said I should watch her match as compensation for the thing I lost, isn't that ridiculous?

What is she thinking?

I tried to ponder over that as I walked to my classroom.

Actually, I shouldn't have thought about it too much.

"The Bushin Festival? Yes, there is a great reward there when you win it!" Filo Erbyu, the president of the Rose Fanclub told that to me while we are admiring flowers on the garden.

"Reward?"

"Yes." Filo said before continuing. "The Bushin Festival can't progress if there are no rewards in it. I heard they acquired Mitsugoshi Co. as one of the sponsors, and the greatest reward on the tournament this year will be two tickets for the VIP Suite on the Mitsugoshi Co." She simply says.

"... What is the VIP Suite." I am really curious about that.

"It's the place where you can eat and experience every premium services of Mitsugoshi Co. By having that ticket, you can get inside the VIP Suite and enjoy the benefits within for the whole day!" She said.

Wait, something that ridiculous is available at Gamma's company!?

"... uh, just for reference... how much does it cost to stay on the VIP Suite?"

"At least a few millions of Zeni per three hours."

I stopped on my steps at that. Quickly thinking about what Claire told me this morning.

... I see. If she wins, then I can enjoy that kind of experience!

Great, I think I shouldn't tell her about the sweets then. Sorry fellow baroness, but I will be taking advantage of your kindness for now.

"I see. I think I will be watching the tournament then." I offhandedly says that without looking back.
_

______________________________________

"She really is going to watch the tournament?"

"Yes, she is!"

"We have to join right now!"

"Right, we can't let the other fanclub get ahead of us!"

"Mhm!"
_

______________________________________

The next day, the event organizer can't help but scratch the back of his head as he looks at the sudden surge of participants who applied for the Bushin Festival.

"... What is happening?" He asks in wonder.