She have to know. She hates not knowing something, mostly if it's happening in front of her face.

She manages to find a lead. That is being these black hooded people proclaiming themselves a part of the Shadow Garden. She actually doubts them. She can't help but think these people are not affiliated by Shadow.

Her doubts were becoming stronger as she fought them. They just kept repeating that they are from the Shadow Garden without answering any of her questions at all.

'Are they really part of the Shadow Garden? Is this what Shadow truly wants?' She thought with a frown, feeling that this reasoning felt so shallow.

She only came to this alleyway because most reports of the midnight slasher always ends up here. She is lucky enough to find one of them lurking around, and seems to be finding some sort of victim.

She really didn't thought that this person have some people along with him. If she knows, she might have avoided being wounded.

'Yeah right... I can't even keep up with the three of them!' She admonished herself within her mind.

This might be the end for her. She can't even call for help, and there is no path for her to run to. All her escape routes has been blocked by these three hooded person.

As she is just thinking of trying to take one of them along with her to the grave, she suddenly saw them flinching, before looking besides them. Then they jumped away, one of them almost being bit by a blade swung at them with an intent to kill.

"Are you alright, Princess?"

She blinks her eyes for a bit, before looking at the girl with a strong crimson gaze, and a hair of obsidian that breezes beautifully on the dim lighting of the moonlight.

"You are... what?" Alexia didn't know who is this person. Though, her appearance is very eye-catching.

Not because she is beautiful, or because the way she held the blade in a single hand looks firm and skillful.

No, it's because she is carrying a bunch of boxes of sweet on her other hand, while looking gravely serious at the opposing party as she pointed the tip of her blade on their direction.

Claire only glances at her for a single moment, before turning her focus back on the people clad in black.

"Aren't you the Second Princess? It seems like you are barely holding on... you should run away now, I'll take care of this!"

Alexia didn't know who she is, but she is grateful for the help. Now she have the time to correct her posture and her breathing.

"And who are you?" Alexia asks, still frowning softly at the brusque way this black haired woman is just telling her to go away.

"I'm the only daughter of the Kagenou Family, Claire Kagenou." She said before continuing. "I heard a commotion in this alleyway, and as an aspiring dark knight, I can't afford to ignore something like this." She simply stated.

"Oh, that sounds admirable." Alexia can feel the genuine feelings from her words, though she felt that there is more to it than that. "By the way, what's with those boxes?" She asks.