Q & A Introduction

Wowie Wowie you have reached the HCD Q & A Book!!

Well this is a book where you can ask questions about the series and get answers! There's two types of Q & A options.

Ask The Campers!!

So for this one you get to ask one or more campers a question. You can ask questions from 4, MePhone, Controlly, Gamey, Oodle, Computer, Paint Palette, Crayon Box, Chocolate Bar, Gold Ingot, Burger King, and Airy!

Ask them any questions to learn more about them and there though on certain things!

Ask The Their Favorite Color If You Want!!

Ask The Creator

The second option is that you can ask the creator of the series yourself, ME!! Ask me anything about the process of the series, what made me write certain stuff, why HCD is the way it is!!

Now there are rules to this so I'll explain.

Rules
1. No inappropriate questions
I will delete your question if it's something that's not appropriate.
2. Spoiler Questions will not be answered
If I get any questions that will be spoiling any future stories, I'll just reply to you "Spoiler"
3. No Personal Questions (Creator)
If you want to ask a personal question, I'll answer it in the other Q & A book that I have a while ago
4. Be patient
All questions will be answered soon, but they will take time to post. Unless if it's a simple question.
5. There is no limit
There is no limit on asking questions. You can come back and ask as many questions as you like. I don't want this book to be dead

There's probably more rules. But I'll update them just in case something else comes in mind.

Anyways Enjoyed Asking!! Ask Away!!