Coffee and burns

It was early in the morning, and jiya woke up at 6 to see paarth sleeping beside her. She prayed and then checked her phone. She was happy to know that her lecture got cancelled and she would be home today. So she decided to make something for paarth.

As it was 6 am she woke up and made cookie batter to put in the oven for him. Paarth usually woke up at 7 am and 9 am he started his restaurant.

She got out of the shower with wet hair. Paarth already woke up but was on his laptop. "Hey babe, are you baking something?." He smiled with half-lidded eyes and messy hair looking cute.

"Good morning to you, yes I'm baking cookies just the way you taught me last weekend," Jiya said as she dried her wet hair.

Jiya stood in front of him. He kept his laptop aside and she sat on his lap giving him a nice and deep kiss. Jiya moaned into his mouth. He slapped her face. "Go make some coffee bitch." So she went to the kitchen like a happy little thing getting ready to make her lover some coffee.

She knew how paarth liked his coffee. She heated some water and then took his favourite coffee and mixed it in the hot burning water. Then, she took his mug which had a broken handle but he loved that mug.

She took it to his room. "Jiya see I found new recipes for chocolates." He said pointing to the screen. Jiya bent to see the laptop and dropped the hot coffee on his skin and the keyboard.

Paarth has very sensitive skin, it burnt red in milliseconds. Then he looked at her and she looked at him. She knew the look he had in his eyes. It was anger. He was very furious.

Then she heard a loud "ting". The cookies were baked. So, she kept the coffee on his side table. She could feel paarth observe her every move.

Then she ran to the kitchen to get the cookies out. She was scared. She knew she had hurt him. She knew it was going to leave a mark. She knew all of it.. just a little too late. Only if she could have averted this accident.

"At least the cookies are baked perfectly "Jiya told herself with a sigh of relief. There's a light in the darkness after all.

" Jiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa " shouted Paarth from the room. It was not a lovable shout. More like a demanding her presence shout.

It ran a chill down jiyas spine. She had seen him angry on previous occasions. This seemed like that kind of anger to her where he flipped out.

Jiya walked in trying to act as brave as she could.

Paarth was standing right at the door. Before she could say anything, Paarth slapped her hard. Right across her left cheek. Jiya almost lost her balance.

" That burnt " Paarth said. A little softly now. You're supposed to be careful.

Jiya was already in tears. She was surprised.

" I Didn't know it would happen " she said, as she sobbed.

" I don't care " said Paarth as he grabbed jiya by her hair and pulled her to the bed. He whispered in her ear " I'm going to beat the shit out of you so that you remember to not spill my fucking coffee again "

Paarth grabbed jiyas tear-soaked jaw so tight that it made her cry again.

Paarth wanted jiya to cry. He wanted her to feel a lot more pain than he did. She deserved it.

He lifted her by the other hand and tossed her on the bed. He wasted no time in tearing her clothes. She was wearing his t-shirt and panties.

Jiya was horrified. Paarth flipped her on her stomach as he got a look at her bare ass. It was still red from last week's spanking. This issue required more than a spank.

Jiya needed to be whipped.

" Don't you dare move a muscle " said Paarth as he went to fetch his belt.

" Please Paarth please, I'm sorry " jiya squeaked as he inched closed with his belt in his hands.

Jiya hoped he would say something but all she felt was a hot sensation on her ass followed by pain. Lots of pain.

Paarth kept one foot on her head and used his right hand to hold her hands as he whipped her mercilessly over and over again.

Jiya screamed loud. She kept screaming and crying as Paarth whipped her. She kept saying " no more ", and " please " as he kept going.

Finally, he stopped. Jiya's ass was shades of purple. Jiya was in insurmountable pain. She was crying her heart out. Paarth loved her. Deeply. But when he was really mad, he couldn't care less.

Jiya thought he was done. She thought he'll let her be. Paarth had other ideas in his head.

All Paarth said was, " I'm going to fuck you now and It's going to hurt. "

He pulled her close. Jiya tried to loose his grasp only to be hit from behind. Paarth held jiya by the neck as he slid his hard dick near her cunt.

Jiya was soaking yet. She was so fucking wet. Paarth laughed as he slowly penetrated jiya. Jiya felt his inches going deeper and deeper. Her cries started to turn into moans. Paarth started slow. But soon he took a pace. He fucked jiya raw. Her pussy was flowing with juices and all jiya could do was moan.

Jiya was about to cum. She wanted him to keep going. But the moment she was going to cum, he stopped.

He quickly got up, wore his clothes and said in the brightest voice, " Oh, you baked cookies! That's so sweet honey. Get now, let's eat. "

Jiya knew he was done with her and now had bigger things to think about. She found a way to get herself together and decided to never make him mad ever again.