Shower

Paarth and Jiya had just come back from the gym, sweaty and tired. Jiya practically jumped on the bed. "Paarth please switch on the fan it's so hot." "It's hot huh." He said as he switched on the fan. It was 9 in the morning. Jiya was exhausted.

Paarth got her water with ice, he knew she loved it. She took the glass from his hand. Chewing the ice. Paarth was next to her looking at her as she gulped down the water. "Feeling the ice." She said looking at him. "Mhm."

He climbed on top of her from behind and hugged her. She moaned. Then he picked her up and put her on his lap. "Paarth im too tired, I need to shower." "Fine let's shower then." "What! No, I'll shower quickly then you go." "You take too much time jiya, let's do it together also I have to work so, quick no time." He picked her up she shrieked. He took her to the shower

"Paarth, we have never showered together." He shushed her and started taking out his clothes.  Jiya stood there admiring his body. "Come on quick take out your clothes." He commanded. She stood there looking at him. He took a step ahead and removed her T-shirt and then her pants. " can I at least wear my bra and panty." He laughed "No, off." So she removed them.

He started the shower and pulled her in. She stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. He picked her up against the shower wall and started kissing her, suddenly all her awkwardness disappeared.

They kissed deeply. He bit her lip and smacked her ass. She moaned. Then he put her down and she could feel his tip against her stomach. She looked up at him biting her lips. He looks beautiful, his hair wet. She loved when his hair was wet. He bent down to kiss her again as the water ran down on them. He sucked and bit her neck, which was going to leave a mark. Then he palmed one of her tits and took the other one in his mouth sucking and biting. His mouth was warm. She moaned loudly. He slapped her face. Then he grabbed her hair and kissed her spitting in her mouth. He grabbed her hair more forcefully. She shrieked. "That hurt!" "Good, you are mine."

He pushed her down on her knees. His dick was pulsating. "Kiss it" she kissed his dick starting the tip to the base. His grip on her hair became harder. Then he started moving her head up and down as she took his dick deep in her mouth. She massaged his balls. Then she sucked his balls, and he moaned. "That's right baby." He slapped her hard again. He pulled her up again.

"Enough, time to shower now." Then he took the soap and rubbed it against his body. She looked at him with swollen lips as the soap ran down his body. He looked devilishly amazing. Then he took some more soap and pulled her against his warm body. He started rubbing his hands on her arms. Then he moved to her tits, squeezing them. She pulled him down and kissed him again, moaning in his mouth

" I'm yours Daddy" said jiya breathing heavy as Paarth's hand explored her wet cunt.

Jiya could feel his large fingers slowly rubbing her clit. He knew exactly how she liked it. He started to rub faster. Jiya started moaning louder.

" Oh goddd Paarth... Mhmmm.. umm. Ahh ahh yes.. just like that " moaned jiya as Paath rubbed faster and harder.

The air was hot. Their bodies were hot. 2 bodies rubbing together in a hot washroom with hot water running is a picture which cannot be defined by words. It needs to be experienced.

Paarth slid one hand over jiyas mouth and kept it tight shut. He whispered " shush now baby, you don't want to inform the neighbours"

Jiya could only nod as her eyes rolled back. Paarth knew she was a wet mess. She was his slut, his fucktoy. He knew he could use her body. Because he owned her soul. Jiya knew it too. She was powerless when she was with Paarth. All she could do was submit and accept what he did to her.

But that's what she wanted. 

Paarth took his wet fingers dripping with her cunt juice and shoved it in her mouth.
" That's right baby. Lick. "

Jiya could not help but taste her pussy juice. She was so horny her body was practically shivering.

Paarth switched off the geyser, lifted jiya and walked out. Both were naked, water dripping all over the floor as he threw her on the bed.

" I'm going to fuck you hard. I'm going to fill you up with my cum baby " said Paarth as he quickly came on too.

" Mhmm mhmm " moaned jiya as she closed her eyes.

Jiya has a tight cunt. Paarth loved it. He enjoyed the feeling as his dick went deep into her cunt. He enjoyed it more when he could feel his load hot releasing deep inside her as she moaned his name.

Paarth fucked jiya like a beast. He used her cunt until she was begging him to stop. It hurt. Paarth loved it when it hurt. He fucked her for an hour straight.

He took what he wanted. Always. Be it in bed or outside in the world, he got what we wanted. There was no denying him.

Jiya was madly in love. He has just filled her. She was going to have his kids. She was nervous, excited and horny at the same time.

It was her dream come true. To carry his kids in her was her life's achievement. She knew she didn't have to worry about a single thing as Paath would take care of everything.

When they were done, he kissed her forehead, helped her dry and wear clothes and cooked her breakfast as they looked ahead at the day to come.