Imagine #2

-How they kiss you-

~NightOwl~

NightOwls kisses leave you on the edge of your seat every time, but in a good way. You just never know where he'll come from or how he'll kiss you. Is it going to be a sweet peck on your cheek, or will he devour your lips? You really can't tell, but it excites you nonetheless. NightOwl is the type that can swoop you off your feet before you can even process what's happening, which gives him a mega ego boost. Stolen kisses in the grocery aisle, or chocolate flavored ones as you share a milkshake when you go on dates. In the middle of a conversation he might just kiss the palm of your hand, leaving a trail up your arm until he reaches your lips. But on rare occasion, NightOwl still has insecure moments and requires your affirmation. You know this when he nuzzles into your neck and kisses you there. You'll just have to wrap your arms around him for a long cuddle moment, reminding him once again of your adoration as you kiss his forehead. You're all he needs.

~Quest~

Quest is a gentle kisser, never wishing to overwhelm you or go beyond your limits. King of consent! He treats you like porcelain, his hand caressing the sides of your face as your lips meet. At first, his hesitance used to concern you. But you've now learned that he was just worried about making you uncomfortable. So it's up to you to quell those fears of his. Majority of Quest's kisses are short and sweet, but each one feels like an individual promise straight from his heart to never hurt you. He'll plant a coffee-flavoured kiss on your lips when you give him his favorite coffee after a long night of work, or he'll kiss your temple as he wraps you in his big coat. When you two go out anywhere together, even if you're sitting in opposite chairs, he'll sometimes mindlessly kiss the back of your hand while watching you become flustered. Quest always wants to appreciate the beauty that's around him...And you are no exception.

~Xyx~

Xyx isn't lazy, but he does prefer to take his sweet time with things. So when it comes to your relationship, there is no exception. He'll place his hand behind your head or at the nape of your neck, before sliding his fingers into your hair and bringing your lips to meet his. It starts off slow and feathery, tantalizingly light brushes against your skin. And although he'd never admit it, Xyx loves to make you squirm until you're balling the front of his shirt in your hands, forcing him to actually kiss you harder. But in his soft moments, he likes to pull your hand up to his mouth and kiss the tips of your fingers in a silent display of affection, all while staring deeply into your eyes watching you become a flustered mess. His pride soars when he knows he's the one that can see you like this, so of course it's only natural that this man has many pictures of you two kissing. Each picture was definitely a moment worth capturing, because he knows that he'll always have you to continue making these memories with him.

~Toasty~

Toaster is a master of provocation. On some days when he finally had a few good raids he tends to show his affection a bit differently than what you're used to, but that's never a bad thing. And since he knows the power he holds over you, his kisses always leave you wanting more. He'll smirk and swoop in, capturing you in a smooch that takes the air from your lungs. He'll go slow; dangling you in his palm. Then once he knows he has you, he'll pull away, but not before catching your bottom lip in his teeth as your eyes lock. The expression on your face always makes his confidence boost skyward. Despite this, when he's not trying to tease you, our Toasty doesn't shy away as much in his affections and always finds someway to make you blush with a simple kiss. He'll place one on your cheek when you wake him in the morning, another on the back of your hand while you're reading, and even on the nape of your neck when you walk in front of him. He just loves to see all the different reactions he can get from you. Kinda like his own little choice base dating game... ;3

-------

Hi....I'm back....please don't come after me-

.
.
.
OkOk I know I've been gone for a longgggg time but I'm back and I'll be working on some more imagines as fast as I can ^^;
A lot has happened over the past few months and I feel like I owe it to you guys to actually get a chapter out since this book reached over 3k in reads. I literally freaked out when I saw that ngl.
But anyway I hope this imagine suffices for now while you Blooming Panic fans don't go to crazy 0-0;