Imagine #3

-What he loves about you-

~NightOwl~

NightOwl loves it when you're affectionate. He's not clingy per say, but the man loves physical affection. When he gets home, there is nothing more he looks forward to than holding you in his arms. His heart bursts when you greet him jumping into him is a sweet embrace.
He loves when you proudly pat his back, ruffle his hair, or return those overly passionate kisses of his. Reciprocation is important to him, and he's glad that you love him just as much.

~Quest~

Quest loves it when you share your interests. Joy fills his heart when you recommend a book or talk about a new hobby you recently got into. It lets him know that you're comfortable enough to share the things you enjoy. Things that influence and make up the beautiful person you are. He thinks it akin to a puzzle, and each piece of interest you share is like giving him a new piece to complete your personality.
He also loves it when you let him join your interests, even if it's simple like watching a new TV show together (that's OUR show now, ok Angel?) Sharing things with you is his favorite form of intimacy, and he's honoured to be apart of your little world.

~Xyx~

Xyx loves it when you smile. Maybe it's cliche, maybe it's not. But how can he deny the extra jump in his heart beat when he sees your lips curve, or when they sometimes part showing the pure happiness in your smile. He adores it to no end. His smile gets complimented a lot, but it doesn't hold a candle to yours, in his opinion. Brightening his day as if its the beautiful rays from the morning sun.
When you laugh, it's so contagious and attractive that he can't help but swoon just a little every time he hears it. And it's even more validating when it's because of one of his jokes, it's enough to make him feel like he's on top of the world.

~Toasty~

Toasty loves it when you share your Spotify playlist with him. As someone who enjoys music when he plays games, he's constantly looking for more tunes to listen to. So when you share the song you've been listening to, he actually finds it quite intimate. Music is a language within itself, and he feels like he can learn more about the type of person you are from your music taste.
He also loves when you share your earphones with him, feet tapping in unison with yours as you listen. His favorite nights with you just so happen to be the ones where you both are playing together drowning in each other's company with relaxing lo-fi playing in the background.

--------

Imagine #3 aha..
I hope you all like it, I have quite a few ideas planned out for the next few imagines :3

Remember to vote if you enjoyed, and also share the books with your Blooming Panic friends. If you have any requests or ideas please say them in the comments I'm taking requests ^-^