Imagine #1

-When you catch them staring at you-

~NightOwl~

You guys already know this boy is a flirt. When you catch him staring at you, he has that dumb look of adoration and love on his face- just thinking how lucky he is to have you.
And if you were to ever make a comment on it he'll immediately begin to flirt with you while maintaining eye contact. He just wants to see you blush~

"What are you looking at, is there something on my face?"

"Hm? Oh yeah there is let me get it for you~"

Man's would lean over and just casually kiss your cheek and if he sees you blush more and become shy, he's not stopping and will do anything to keep you red face.

"Aww don't hide that cute face of yours I love looking at you~"

~Quest~

Now Quest we all know he's a gentle giant. He love you dearly and would do anything to make you happy. The guy cherishes you so much but if you flirt with him- lord knows what may happen if he realizes.

If you catch him staring at you he's just memorizing your beautiful face. He would have a small soft smile on his face just seeing you so focused on anything you do.
But if you call him out on it he'll blush and turn away with a sheepish laugh, embarrassed that he got caught. But if you call him out with a flirty remarks ooooh you may just unleashed a wild card.

"Huh? Quest you're staring"

"Oh I know, you just look so lovely today Angel"

Lots of blushing-

"Huh? Quest you're staring, see something you like?~"

"Mm Angel I always see something I like when I look at you- for specific seeing you underneath me is my favorite~"

-Xyx

Ok so Xyx is definitely one to flirt with you often doesn't matter where you two are if he has something to say he'll say it. Xyx is the type of guy I think would just get a kick out of your flustered face. Happy that he's the one making you feel this way.
But I also feel like he would have a protective streak, if he sees another person checking you out he'll have so much pride showing you off to them and watching their hopeful looks fall from their face. So if you ever catch Xyx staring at you he's just probably thinking how lucky he is to have you around, but God forbid if you call him out- you'll never stop blushing.

"Xyx? You ok? You're staring."

"Yes I am aware doll, I just can't help myself but to look at a magnificent work of art sitting right Infront of me. Truly I've been blessed with a sight given from the goddess Aphrodite herself."

(I couldn't help myself but to write a cute flirty remark)

~Toasty~

Now Toast is a bit of a puzzle, he's a shy man but has his moments to make you so flustered, very much pleased with his accomplishments. He's the type of guy who would be embarrassed if they're caught staring but would comment as to why he was.
Naturally he just can't believe how you fell for him, he's a dork with excellent taste in almost anything (that includes you ^^). If you call him out on staring just know he'll either shy away or be bold as heck and get to see you blush more and celebrate that he's not the one embarrassed anymore.

"Ah Toast? What're you staring at?

"H-Huh oh- just- ahhhh....you I was staring at you.."

"M-me? Why?"

"I'm... I'm just seeing how happy I truly am getting to spend the rest of my life with my soulmate... They're so perfect in every way and I can't ask for anything more."

-BigLady-

WOMEN
We love her.
Anyway BigLady would casually stare at you with no regrets. She would just be looking at how cute you are and how lucky she is getting to be with you. Finally happy after so many no show dates to find the one she truly cares about.
If you comment on her staring she doesn't care, she's just simply smiles and stares even more lovingly at you.

"Love? You're staring"

"Hehe I know, you're looking extra cute today. Not that you weren't yesterday because you're always cute! Just ahh hehe you're so adorable, I love you so much!"

------

We stand BigLady
Anyway hope you guys enjoy these little imagine I thought these were really cute.
Also please vote and comment because I love reading them, also leave requests! Thank you all for reading!

Much Love- Para :3