Confrontation and Emilia's Mom

Zen sighed.

It's been a few days since they met Yuka and it's been a while since he has hung out with Zayla. It made him extremely worried about her now impassive expressions and bored tones. It's like her personality did an entire 180.

Zen called her out for a date to get to the bottom of her personality change.

Zayla: "I'm here, Zen! What are we gonna do first?"

She was quite excited of course but Zen could tell she wasn't as excited as she usually is. She would usually be jumping up and down in joy to hang out with him for more than 5 minutes. So the fact she isn't like this now is really odd behavior for her.

Zen: "Should we go out to get some ice cream?"

Zayla: "Sure!"

They walk to an ice cream stand and got their orders. Zen got chocolate and Zayla got strawberry. (Not gonna lie, my favorite would have to be that Oreo one. Those are so good)

They walked around in a park while licking their treats.

Zen: "Hey, Zayla?"

Zayla: "Hm?"

Zen: "I've noticed that you have been acting differently..."

Zayla stopped licking her ice cream and looked at him in confusion.

Zayla: "Really?"

Zen: "Yeah. Usually, you would be jumping for joy to go on a date with me. Now, you seem kinda seem tame to the idea now"

Zayla hummed in thought.

Zayla: "It's probably because I got used to the fact I'll get to go on dates with you a lot"

She smiled at him cutely. Zen blushed and adverted his eyes from her.

Zen: "I guess that makes sense... Maybe I am just overthinking things"

Zayla nodded and continued eating her ice cream. Zen walked slightly faster than her and that very moment, Zayla's expression went dark.

Zayla: 'I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings, my love...'

A glint of insanity shined in her pupil.

She smirked a bit and then smiled when Zen looked over at her.

Zen: "What are you smiling for you?"

Zayla: *giggle* "I just enjoy watching you. You're so handsome and cute Zenny"

Zen blushed a bright red.

Zen: "Z-Zenny!? W-Where is this coming from, Zayla?"

Zayla looked up at the puffy clouds with a smile.

Zayla: "I don't know... I just feel like the luckiest girl alive. That's all"

Zen's blush lessened and he held her free hand. Zayla looked at him with a small blush on her face.

Zen: "Let's head home"

Zayla nodded happily.

A distance away, George is seen watching the two go on their date. He gritted his teeth and then smirked.

George: "Prepare yourself Zen... I got something for you..."

He looked at Zayla and licked his lips.

George: "Just wait..."

"As you can see, this guy is a professional stalker"

George whirled around to see Y/N and Emilia taking pictures. Y/N looked to be wearing an outfit you would only see during a safari trip. Some shorts and a hat; all brown. Emilia was wearing something similar to it.