~ Episode 10 ~

Y/N: "TAEHYUNG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Y/N giggled, tickling him vigorously.

Taehyung: "Y-Y-Y/NNN! AISH...HAHAHA STOPP!!" He laughed as his eyes flickered open immediately.

Y/N: "HAHAHA!!!! Alright, I will stop." Y/N giggled.

Y/N: "I made this for you, it isn't much, but I hope you-"

Taehyung: "OF COURSE, I LOVE IT! Y/N, you don't have to make gifts for me. For my birthday present, I just want you to stay with me for the rest of the day." Taehyung said, looking at the handmade bracelet Y/N made.

Y/N: "Now we have matching bracelets!" Y/N showed the same bracelet that was dangling on her wrist

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/N: "Now we have matching bracelets!" Y/N showed the same bracelet that was dangling on her wrist.

Taehyung: "It's so beautiful." Taehyung smiled.

Y/N: "Moving on!! Too bad that your birthday is on a school day. We have to get ready for school right now." Y/N changed the topic and started to pack her bag.

Chaeyoung: "Taehyung! Happy Birthday! I got a present for you!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and hugged onto Chaeyoung's arm

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chaeyoung: "Taehyung! Happy Birthday! I got a present for you!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and hugged onto Chaeyoung's arm.

Taehyung: "Thanks...?" He pulled his arm uncomfortably away from her.

Chaeyoung: "Open it!" She squealed while Y/N was sitting down at the side, rolling her eyes.

Jungkook: "Oh, it's a Rolex watch!" Jungkook exclaimed as he widened his eyes.

'R-Rolex?!'

'What if he prefers her present to mine? After all, hers is more perfect and expensive...'

Chaeyoung: "You want me to help you put it on?" Chaeyoung asked, without even hearing Taehyung's reply. She lifted his sleeve a little, revealing a bracelet on his wrist.

She then removed the bracelet, leaving Taehyung and Y/N in shock.

Chaeyoung: "I guess you won't be needing this anymore-"

Before she threw the bracelet aside, Taehyung snatched it back.

Taehyung: "Don't ever touch my things."

[Kim Taehyung] ~The Vampire Prince~ ||Fanfiction|| ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें