~ Episode 6 ~

Ms. Park: "Students, for today's homework, it isn't much since it's not academically related, but I would like to know more about all of you. Instead of asking all of you to fill out your details, I want to make it more interesting. So, I want all of you with your dormmates, to fill out this form for each other. Treat it like an interview." Their new English teacher, Ms. Park, instructed while passing out the forms to everyone.

Ms. Park: "I would like to see this filled up by tomorrow! have fun and class is dismissed!" She walked out of the classroom.

Jungkook: "School's finally over oh my gosh- That freaking felt like forever-" Jungkook groaned as he stood up from his seat. His legs felt numb due to the long hours of sitting down.

Namjoon: "Yo, stand up properly, weak asshole." Namjoon snickered while Jungkook glared at him.

Hoseok: "How can I ever live a day without the both of you arguing at literally almost everything...?" Hoseok sighed as he kept his stationaries.

Jungkook: "Well, it's NOT MY FAULT THAT JOON JUST CAN'T SHUT HIS MOUTH UP!" Jungkook shouted.

Namjoon: "Just shut the hell up." Namjoon taunted. Jungkook wanted to start a fight, but he realized that everyone was staring at the both of them. Not wanting to spoil his reputation, he huffed and rolled his eyes away.

Taehyung: "Let's go back now, okay?" Taehyung told Y/N and she nodded her head excitedly in response.

She could not wait to go back to her dorm. She yearned to take a nice warm shower, do her homework and lie down on her bed for a nap.

I mean, who would not want to do that in such a nice dorm?

Taehyung: "Hold hand?" Taehyung held his hand out.

Y/N could not help but smile as she placed her hand on his. His long fingers intertwining with her shorter ones.

He gently squeezed her hand constantly while they walked back to their dorm together.

Hoseok: "I seriously need a relationship like this- I'm so jealous right now." Hoseok muttered, admiring the two who were busy eye-gazing each other.

Namjoon: "They are so cute. It's so cringy, but cute at the same time." Namjoon cooed.

Jungkook: "I would be gay if Taehyung was like that to me. This is my first time to see Taehyung so happy." Jungkook added.

Shuhua: "I'm happy to see her like that. It feels so relieving. Finally, she's not like last time anymore." Shuhua beamed with happiness.

She felt so glad for Y/N. It has been almost forever since she last saw Y/N smile so much. Maybe God knew that it was time for her tough season to end.

Hoseok: "What do you mean? Not like last time?" Hoseok asked.

Hoseok's question caught both Jungkook and Namjoon's attention and they also turned around to listen to Shuhua's response.

Shuhua: "I will tell you guys later in the dorm. I'm afraid that someone else might hear it." Shuhua whispered and pursed her lips together.

" Shuhua whispered and pursed her lips together